The ability to put people in the boot/trunk of the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The ability to put people in the boot/trunk of the car!

Short explanation (in notes):
You put a body/person beside the car.
You press T on the trunk/boot of the car.
You then can see the person on the Trunk menu and you put him in!
You can also take people out (of course).
You would be able to kidnap people when they're knocked out/alive/dead.
If you were in the trunk you would only be able to see black. (or later you coders would add in a view)
It would fill up the whole car trunk space.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It would help RP. Lets say you're in a shootout. You kill everyone but lets say "John Doe". You go up to John Doe and you get cable ties and you tie his hands. Then you drag him towards the boot of the car and then put him in the trunk and then drive off to base. This would help RP for kidnapping as people don't have to sit in the front and then get spotted by cops. Second situation You put John Doe in the trunk and then dump the car in the river/sea/forest or anywhere safe from cops.

Optional additions:
Cable Ties (if not in yet).
View inside the trunk while inside.

Reaction score
This probably won't work but its a great idea. Sadly that probably wont work

Still going to give it +Support

Reaction score
If I put people in my trunk,(My trunk is my 2nd armory) they would most likely take my Ak and my silenced beretta, and if I opened the trunk, they would shoot me. Derp derp

This idea is really unnecessary and excessive.

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

As good as an idea this is, I'm not quite sure on how you put the body/person inside? Also for this to be added you would need actual cable ties to be added.

MattIs

Nice idea but I really don't think it is needed at the moment due to the development team having a lot more work on their hands. This is also very very hard to implement, as it would mean having to redux every vehicle and it takes the team a good 30 mins per vehicle just to edit its handling let alone add extra seats (for the person). So -Support at the moment, but +Support for the cable ties, think that would be very good for roleplay if you could tie someone up instead of having to roleplay it out as a lot of people still ignore it, it could also take a lot of stress of the admins, so nice idea :rolleyes:

Reaction score
-Support
The concept is nice, however people can RP this by just putting the person in the car and RPing as they're in the trunk, it is allowed, so I don't see this adding anything worth it.

Reaction score
-Support
A nice idea but there's just som many things missing in how it'll be executed, too excessive.

ThomasGeorge

Very simply follow these steps:

1. Purchase an F100.
2. Purchase a chair or two from the chair store.
3. Find your suitable victim.
4. Tie him to a chair.
5. Place the chair in the back of the vehicle.

Make sure you gag him and don't drive near the PD, good luck!

Reaction score
Very simply follow these steps:

1. Purchase an F100.
2. Purchase a chair or two from the chair store.
3. Find your suitable victim.
4. Tie him to a chair.
5. Place the chair in the back of the vehicle.

Make sure you gag him and don't drive near the PD, good luck!

On phone.

Who needs a chair when you can tie him to the car.

amr

Reaction score
I have already thought of this idea but before I post any idea suggestion I make sure I know the problems and make solutions just incase but you can't even awnser them and if it's against your opinion you rate it dumb? If you want to get something added to this servers the take this tip for me:
  • Think of the positives and negatives and solve them and if you can't then even them with positives.
Let's take an example to explain what I said above:
Example: let's take atoms for example, atoms have electrons, neutrons, and protons.

• Electrons: Negatively charged
  • Protons: positively charged.
  • Neutrons: Neutrally charged (Not really important)
So we will not use neutrons for this example. So protons are positively charged and electrons are negatively charged and if there is the same amount of protons as electrons then the atom is neutral but if there is more protons than electrons then the atom is positively charged that is the same for electrons. My point is that you need to have more positive options towards this idea than negative and from what I see you have more negative than positive thoughts in this idea so my vote on this suggestion is:
-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.