Your age (OOC):

Your car:

Short explanation why do you want to join:

Applications are currently: CLOSED

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Vincent Jenkins

Your playtime on the server: 1 week+

Firearms level: 1 (going to start investing on this soon)

Your age (OOC): 14

Your car: None right now, currently saving up.

Short explanation why do you want to join: I want to join any org at this point so I can start earning more money.

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jack Winter

Your playtime on the server: 3 weeks

Firearms level: 28 im leveling it atm

Your age (OOC): 15

Your car: BMW M5 E60 Black 1X upgraded

Short explanation why do you want to join: I want to join a org so i can earn money

Reaction score
Your in-game name: James Ghost

Your playtime on the server: nearly 2 weeks

Firearms level: 17

Your age (OOC): 16

Your car: none

Short explanation why do you want to join: I wanna earn some of da cash i can support the org with da guns

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Nil Griunvald

Your playtime on the server: 2 Weeks

Firearms level: 15, I am working on it currently.

Your age (OOC): 12

Your car: Lancer Evo X

Short explanation why do you want to join: I want an org I can roll it that doesn't suck.

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Rhys Rodriguez

Your playtime on the server: 1 week

Firearms level: 7 (Just bought a new car, once I start growing again and start making money this will be getting invested into)

Your age (OOC):15

Your car: Range Rover 2012

Short explanation why do you want to join: I would wish to join this organization because this is a good org with good people within it. This org is full of skill and this is what I am looking for, I want an org which I can trust and I can grow with. This org is a powerful org which is very much needed in Paralake

An additional comment I would like to make: I know this app is going to be denied due to my Firearms being low, I would just like to say that I hope you accept this because I think this org will make the process of my leveling it up faster.

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Nikola Rodic

Your playtime on the server: 3 weeks

Firearms level: 80

Your age (OOC): 15

Your car: Lamborghini Miura

Short explanation why do you want to join: I want a good way to make money without being raided and be defensless

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Benjamin Berg

Your playtime on the server: Somewhere around 1week and 2 days

Firearms level: 1 (I dont craft guns at all)

Your age (OOC): 14 Turning 15 in 7 Days

Your car: Mazda Rx7 upgraded x1 (Goes 75mph)

Short explanation why do you want to join: I am looking for a organization to join. I am looking people to base with and make that sweat green

Reaction score
Your in-game name: James Mcnuggets

Your playtime on the server: 4-5 months

Firearms level: 132

Your age (OOC): 42

Your car: Lambo Diablo

Short explanation why do you want to join: Cuz u guy look really gud. I need organization for alot of drag money cuz i want new lambo the diablo is very gud but me no like it anymore. I see u ingame and u rek olsen 24/7 Much respect

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Andy Mcsandy

Your playtime on the server: +2 weeks

Firearms level: 50 - 51

Your age (OOC): 21

Your car: Camaro SS

Short explanation why do you want to join: I need an org because i am tired of defending the raids alone. I can offer protection and help with situations that needs it. :woot:

Reaction score
Your in-game name: James Terry.

Firearms level: 5 I'm not crafting firearms a lot I will get it up for you lot if its needed.

Your age (OOC): 17

Your car: None (I had some) Sold the last one to buy loads of weapons.

Short explanation why do you want to join: Ok, It's not a short explanation, It's just a regular one.

I want to become a member of the organization because I want to have supportive teammates and as I saw the

members here are great and supportive, I want to get more money and get a car again. I'm playing for 8 hours per

day, My shooting skills are good, the driving skills are "fine". I'm a nice guy and I would like to meet the members of

the organization and meet more amazing guys on the server.

I swear to be loyal, I will try my best to join the organization, I'm active AF.

I hope its enough for you.

I hope i will get accepted.

[DOUBLEPOST=1496118093,1496089052][/DOUBLEPOST]

Firearms level: 5 I'm not crafting firearms a lot I will get it up for you lot if its needed.

Short explanation why do you want to join: Ok, It's not a short explanation, It's just a regular one.

I want to become a member of the organization because I want to have supportive teammates and as I saw the

members here are great and supportive, I want to get more money and get a car again. I'm playing for 8 hours per

day, My shooting skills are good, the driving skills are "fine". I'm a nice guy and I would like to meet the members of

I swear to be loyal, I will try my best to join the organization, I'm active AF.

Madlyn it was handled.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496118360][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1496118093,1496089052][/DOUBLEPOST]

Madlyn it was handled.

And how is it being not a nice person i didnt instantly shoot her. I warned her btw she pushed me for no reason and called at my name James and told me to leave when I dont even know her. I have the rights to be at bazzar she cant make me leave for no reason. I wasnt needed to kill her, Mage told me that, but it doesnt say how nice I am i warned her serval times and she got punished by a moderator about what she did, she was minging in a sit too. I was trying to dont shoot her but after i warned her serval times she kept pushing me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.