The Armenian Mafia Applications

Deleted member 1235

OOC Information

Steam name: The Duffy
Are you active enough?: Every week
How long have you been on the server? Last time I checked my playtime was over a week (Been here since Evo)

IC Information

In-Game name: Sam Duffy
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Volvo turbo (Gotta look casual sometimes ;))
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Not just loyalty and obedience, but the ability to maintain the prestigious rank which the Armenians are already. I can hopefully also bring wealth and logistical support including transporting men and firearms/drugs.
What are you specialities? Not only can I bring additional manpower to the org, but I have a very tactical mind. I'm not one to just sit and wait for someone to come shoot us, during a shootout I would not think twice to sneak out the back and kill any enemies from behind. I also for some reason have the speciality of not being noticed by anyone and can easily bullshit convince police to release me if ever caught.
What other organizations have you been in?: Leader of The Commonwealth, Goti Boyz, The virtuous (for like one day), ASDA.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes (I have all of @Trande old guns ;))
How much money in bank? Just bought VIP yesterday so only 30k but can easily get this back up again.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? I most certainly understand.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: blobvis 2.0
Are you active enough?: yes, but i now have a busy period with school so i come less on
How long have you been on the server? official ingame time 6 days

IC Information

In-Game name: John Cacuzza (going to change it back to Magnets)
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: i got a Mazda RX-8 and a volvo 265 turbo
What would you bring to this Family?: my joy and help in defence, raid and loyalty, i am a player which likes to hang around with others and build a strong force together.
What are you specialties? i most of the time defend the propertie, driving, having fun with others.
What other organizations have you been in?: cacuzza crime familly (i am following Steamnames: Yoddo, William)
Are you able to get your own guns? yes, i have to change my old guns for the listed above but that will be my first target after changing my name and clothes
How much money in bank? 18k, because of the war with the belinskys and the new bought mazda rx-8 (easy getting money back by growing :p)

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? We shall never betray our family, since it is your best thing you can have, We dont create enemies in the org, but we just are a big family

Reaction score
Steam name:Eddie
Are you active enough?: Absolutely
How long have you been on the server? Since the start of 2013

IC Information

In-Game name: Tyrone Trevis
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Nope, only my lambo
What would you bring to this Family?: Speeding, Guns, , money, expierence and snus
What are you specialties? I got alot of money, also i have lvl 69 firearm so i can craft my own stuff, and im also a good shooter
What other organizations have you been in?: White feather Mafia, The Belinsky Family, the rosato family, Cacuzza.Rest i cant remember cuz too long ago
Are you able to get your own Guns? Yes, i craft myself
How much money in bank? Not much atm around 70k but drugs for prob 700k
[DOUBLEPOST=1432155535,1432155060][/DOUBLEPOST]@verse m8 im on my Phone and fucking swedish autocorrect Coming from nowhere

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:
[PH] KrazyHD
USA, Oklahoma
Are you active enough?:
I think yes
How long have you been on the server?
My in-game time is 2weeks and have been playing since Aprox March 2015.

IC Information

In-Game name:
Tom Harper
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one:
I have the Mazda RX-8
Are you VIP?:
No
What would you bring to this Family?:
I bring level 19 of firearms crafting with level 8 crafting. If you request me to get you something I would get it almost immediately. I can also supply you with pistol ammo when needed.
What are you specialities?
I'm pretty good with using the shotgun, and I am a good decision maker.
What other organizations have you been in?:
The Harper Crew
Are you able to get your own guns?
Yes
How much money in bank?

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?
Yes, I fully understand and anyway I will never betray the Armenian Mafia.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Fluffy
Are you active enough?: Yes
How long have you been on the server? My in-game timer is almost 3 weeks. But ive been going on and off for about a year now.

IC Information

In-Game name: Vincent Wright
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: I have a mercedes.
What would you bring to this Family?: Guns, money, loyalty, and a whole lot more unlisted stuff.
What are your specialties?: Aiming, im good with weapons :) I can also make all sorts of guns( firearms level 67 )
What other organizations have you been in?: Cacuzza, Trapani, Yakuza(the old one, not the current pesky ones.)
Are you able to get your own guns?: Yes.
How much money in bank?: 200k+

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Yes.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: zxdronexz
Are you active enough?: Yes, Since It is summer.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 Weeks

IC Information

In-Game name: Soul Evans
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: No, Im saving for a car.
What would you bring to this Family?: I could bring many different survival tactics such as shooting, driving and great tactical knowledge
What are you specialties?: I know very special shooting tatics and can drive very well.
What other organizations have you been in?: Black Roses, PLIP, Paralake Army.
How much money in bank?: 550k

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Straysrogue
Are you active enough?: Yes 3-4 hours on workdays and 6-10 hours in weekends
How long have you been on the server? I joined at the 27th of October 2013

IC Information

In-Game name: Kevin Bradbrosclauszi
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Audi S5
What would you bring to this Family?: Money, Loyalty, and some funz
What are you specialties? Growing, Raiding, Mugging, Shooting
What other organizations have you been in?: My own Org and some from the past which i forgot
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes
How much money in bank? 1,7+ mil

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes, I do

P.S. I already made an application but I got told by William to make another one so here it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:BANANAS
Are you active enough?:Usually daily
How long have you been on the server? Been playing on and off since Evocity. Plan on taking it a bit more serious this time

IC Information

In-Game name:Josh Vankasteren
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one:I haven' t purchased an expensive car yet, but I have a decent amount of money to purchase one or more
Are you VIP?:Yes, I am
What would you bring to this Family?:Loyalty, respect, some money, a decent Firearms Level, and I follow orders.
What are you specialties? I' m pretty good at raiding, have a decent aim(could do with some improvent though) and will immediately follow orders.
What other organizations have you been in?:An organization, and organisations in the past, which are from a year ago or so.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes I am.
How much money in bank? 1.2 million as for now

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes of course, luckily I would never betray a respectful org such as The Armenian Mafia.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam name: Modspot
Are you active enough?: On weekdays I would say around an hour, however in the weekend I tend to play a lot(8hours +-)
How long have you been on the server? : 1 year now

IC Information

In-Game name: Sven Hommerson
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: As for now, no. However, I am saving up for a quite expensive car
Are you VIP?: Yes I am
What would you bring to this Family?:Loyalty, respect, a decent aim, and I’m willing to sacrifice myself in any way for my allies.
What are you specialties? Shooting, driving, raiding.
What other organizations have you been in?:Some old organisations I can’t remember as they’re from a while ago. Right now, I’m just in a small org with some friends.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes , I am able to get my own guns
How much money in bank? Around 700K

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes I do, but I would never betray/harm any of you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: [DarkScar] Shadow
Are you active enough?: Yes i am
How long have you been on the server? 3 Weeks

IC Information

In-Game name: William Snow
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one:Scion tC upgraded
Are you VIP?:Yes i am
What would you bring to this Family?: Loyalty, Guns, Defending, Respect, Raiding
What are you specialties? Crafting, Defending, Building a Base, Providing Supplies,
Shooting, Leading Specialties.

What other organizations have you been in?: The Armenian Mafia, Voltiac, The Whisperers
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes, i AM able to get my own guns
How much money in bank? 100k

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes I do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Nathanial Animal Falzone
Are you active enough?: Just got Back from Perma ban so Too earlier to say

IC Information

In-Game name: Nathanial Trapani
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: a Volkswagen
Are you VIP?: No
What would you bring to this Family?: 2 Aks 2 M4s a Stg A nice amount of Pistols and a Guy Who's and Old Time Gangster
What are you specialties? I'am a Experianced Gun User Good at commiting a Lot of diffrent Crimes Need someone dealt with? It gets Dealt with you Need a Nagotiater? Right Here
What other organizations have you been in?: the Mchdonahugh Brothers M.O.B Trapani Family
Are you able to get your own guns? Please Refer to What I'd Bring to the FAMILY
How much money in bank? Currently about 8K but Its due to Purchasing alot of New Items

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? I Understand Completley

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:
Riekelt.
The Netherlands.
Are you active enough?:
Yes.
3 weeks playtime, joined back in January I believe.

IC Information

In-Game name:
Michelle Bowman
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Ford Raptor and a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Are you VIP?: Yes, until .
What would you bring to this Family?: Great legal defense if ever needed, great defense and loads 'o money!
What are you specialties? Driving.
What other organizations have you been in?: Black Roses, Paralake Army, ASDA.
How much money in bank?
365k.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?
Yup.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:
John Doe

Denmark

Are you active enough?:
I play almost everyday for atleast 2-3 hours. Sometimes i play 10 lul.

I started playing on the server for almost 1 year ago.
I got +3 weeks playtime

IC Information

In-Game name:
Joe Pontoppidan

I got Mazda rx8 full upgradet
I got Ford Transit full upgradet
And a silly mini cooper

Are you VIP?:
Not atm, but i have been for many mouths and can buy it again if needed

Loyalty, a great marksmen, always ready to help my friends out.

What are you specialties?
100 Firearm 8 lockpick 5 wood craftin

Been Leader of Good Fellahs and Officer in Los Zetas

My storage is filled with gun

How much money in bank?
400000 +

I do.

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Tadge
Are you active enough?: Yeah
How long have you been on the server? 1-2 Weeks

IC Information

In-Game name: Tadgee Rankin
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: No
Are you VIP?: No
What would you bring to this Family?: Drugs and good firearms use.
What are you specialties? Shooting, defending bases, drugs.
What other organizations have you been in?: Paralake Mafia
Are you able to get your own guns? I can in a way
How much money in bank? Not much i think like 5k i can make more easily.

Understood

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: [PH]ItsAquaaHD-YT
Are you active enough?: 3-5 hours weekdays, 5-9 hours on weekends.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week+

IC Information

In-Game name: Sebastian Falcone
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Mercedes E3
What would you bring to this Family?: I'd bring my General professionalism. I am adequately capable of defending bases during raids.I would share my, loyalty, high amount of respect, and fire-arms professionalism with members of this organization.
What are your specialties?: Driving,Shooting,Planning on raids, and robbery's.
What other organizations have you been in?: British Mafia.
How much money in bank?: 800k

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Of course I do, would never betray my brothers.

Side-Note: I know that some of you Armenians have noticed me helping out lately. I've helped three people out of handcuffs and lose the police who were chasing after them, Helped out in police raids getting 6 kills in 2 raids,Pfft NLR breaking SWAT!

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Yoddo

Ireland

Are you active enough?:
Everyday on 5+ hours

4 Weeks.

IC Information

In-Game name: Mason Grey

Nissan Silvia

Are you VIP?:
Yes

I may not be of a really good of use but i would do my best in helping in raid and protecting.

What are you specialties?
Crafting things such as weapon and ammunition. ( Level 86 firearm )

Cacuzza

Yes

How much money in bank?

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes

Reaction score
Reupload for a final answer: (i got a reply from xhantium, but i got no final respond from bosses/underbosses)

• OOC Information

Steam name: blobvis 2.0
    Are you active enough?: yes, but i now have a busy period with school so i come less on
    How long have you been on the server? official ingame time 6 days

IC Information

In-Game name: John Magnets
    Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: i got a Mazda RX-8 and a volvo 265 (That shitty one for 100k or so)
    What would you bring to this Family?: my joy and help in defence, raid and loyalty, i am a player which likes to hang around with others and build a strong force together.
    What are you specialties? i most of the time defend the property, driving, having fun with others.
    What other organizations have you been in?: cacuzza crime familly (i am following Steamnames: Yoddo, William)
    Are you able to get your own guns? yes, i have to change my old guns for the listed above but that will be my first target after changing my name and clothes
    How much money in bank? 83k, because of the war with the belinskys and the new bought mazda rx-8 (easy getting money back by growing :p)

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? We shall never betray our family, since it is your best thing you can have, We dont create enemies in the org, but we just are a big family