Steam name: Grosblyth
Are you active enough?: Yes
How long have you been on the server? : A little over a year

IC Information

In-Game name: David Anderson
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Porsche Spyder 419, Ford Transit
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Loyalty, Money, Connections and Order
What are you specialties?: I am very good at shooting and defending against raids. Im also very good at driving.
What other organizations have you been in?: All the major organizations. ( Not an org hopper. Lots of time between each org)
Are you able to get your own guns?: Yes. I have atleast one of every weapon expect the snipers.
How much money in bank? 600k at the moment.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Yes. As a former member I know the consecuences as I have been part in executions.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: black masa
Are you active enough?: Yes, as i have summer holiday.
How long have you been on the server? Around 4 months.

IC Information

In-Game name: Paul Williams
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Dodge Viper, Ford Transit, Mini Cooper.
Are you VIP?: No, going to buy it when i join to server.
What would you bring to this Family?: Loyalty, good shooter, good raider and base defender.
What are you specialties? Shooting, defending and raiding, crafting and driving.
What other organizations have you been in?: Armenian, i had a little timeout from gmod and left from Org.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes i am. I craft and buy my weapons.
How much money in bank? 500,000$ currently.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Understood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Eddie
How long have you been on the server? Since 2013 or even before

IC Information

In-Game name: Eddie Stallone
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Nope, only my lambo
What would you bring to this Family?: guns, money, drugs, speeding, snus, and much more.
What are you specialties? I have a fast car with a top speed of 120, and i also have alot of money and high firearm, so im able to provide alot of guns and ammo if the organisation needs. I'm also a good shooter
What other organizations have you been in?: The Belinsky Family, White feather mafia, The Stallone Family, associate of Paralake Parntership, and a few more i cant remember.
Are you able to get your own guns? Firearms lvl 84 and alot of materials so yes.
How much money in bank? 400k, alot more in drugs tho

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:
Niko
Are you active enough?: You bet'cha
How long have you been on the server? In game time says 1 month, but more than half a year.

IC Information

In-Game name:
Dontrall Caldwell
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Other than my Audi R8 V10, I also have a Cadillac Escalade and a Ford Raptor F-150
Are you VIP?: Yeh
What would you bring to this Family?: Weapon manufacturing, quick and efficient drug production, and my Audi R8 V10 that Andii tried to steal.
What are you specialties? I'm black.
I am also rather efficient at what I do, plus I am capable of producing most of the weapons people may request, excluding sniper rifles and explosives (so far)
What other organizations have you been in?: Bratstvo Mafia, ABMC, Jarheads.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes.
How much money in bank? Current amount is around 30k, though that is due to recently spending 3.6 million on cars

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?
Try me fegit

ThomasGeorge

OOC Information

Steam name: tomhillm8
Are you active enough?: Of course.
How long have you been on the server?: Since October 2014, 3 weeks in-game playtime.

IC Information

In-Game name: Thomas George
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: F100, Transit, Volvo Turbo, Mini-Cooper

What would you bring to this Family?: The battle Transit. A Ford Transit filled to the brim with weaponry and drug growing essentials. I am an experienced grower, I grow a lot in the back of my van and shoot anyone that tries to pinch my drugs.

What are you specialties?: I am able to transport 6 people or more in the ford transit, perfect for the ideal getaway from a raid. Perhaps you're broken down? I've got you covered with a ton of wrenches. Someone mugged your seeds? Got you covered. Need to transport stolen drugs? Stick them into the back of my transit, free of charge.

What other organizations have you been in?: The Goodfella's (defunct?), Security+, The Paralake Army (Defunct), The Commonwealth (defunct), Paralake Independence Party/PLIP (defunct).
Are you able to get your own guns?: Most of the time yes, although I like to use knives.
How much money in bank? $181323 (as of 03/06/2015 13:37)
Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?
Probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: tomhillm8
Are you active enough?: Of course.
How long have you been on the server?: Since October 2014, 3 weeks in-game playtime.

IC Information

In-Game name: Thomas George
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: F100, Transit, Volvo Turbo, Mini-Cooper
What would you bring to this Family?: The battle Transit. A Ford Transit filled to the brim with weaponry and drug growing essentials. I am an experienced grower, I grow a lot in the back of my van and shoot anyone that tries to pinch my drugs.
What are you specialties?: I'm quite pro at sniping as SWAT.
What other organizations have you been in?: The Goodfella's (defunct?), Security+, The Paralake Army (Defunct), The Commonwealth (defunct), Paralake Independence Party/PLIP (defunct).
Are you able to get your own guns?: Most of the time yes, although I like to use knives.
How much money in bank? 30k-ish.

Probably.
As stated he uses knifes and only got 30k, sorry but -support

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: [PH]Hayden
Are you active enough?: I come on every day alot :D
How long have you been on the server? 2 Weeks +

IC Information

In-Game name: Hayden James
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: mercedes e63 amg and a Range Rover 2012
What would you bring to this Family?: Friendless, kindness I can help people learn and just be trusty. I have been helping the Armenian alot today.
What are you specialties? Im a very good driver, shooter and base protector
What other organizations have you been in?: This one , quite a few others but forgotten the names
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes got quite a few and get more every day
How much money in bank? I only have 97k due to me buying my new Mercedes today will re gain quick

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes of course

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Samジ
Are you active enough?: i come on nearly all day every day, more on weekends though
How long have you been on the server? i have an in game playtime of 2 weeks but i have been a part of the server for about 4 months now.

IC Information

In-Game name: Sam Arnolds.
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: I have a Mazda mx-5.

Are you VIP?: Yes.

What would you bring to this Family?: I think that I would bring a lot to this family for many reasons such as the fact that I have a variety of guns in my storage and plants and pots. I have done bank robberies and raids with members in your org.
I also have a very good relationship with Oskar Giles.

i would also be a very kind member, i wouldn't charge members for things if they needed them i would just give them what they need. i am not an org hopper i have never done or intended to do so. ad one of the most impotant things I DONT STEAL i have never stolen anything from an org i have been in ever.
What are you specialties? i am very good in defensive raids i always have a gun to do it with too! i am not so good however at driving this is one of my weaker points.

What other organizations have you been in?: I have been in many orgs such as:

.The Black Roses

.The Ruskies

.Yakuza

and Nexus.

Are you able to get your own guns? Of course i have many guns i could use!

How much money in bank? about $100.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? I fully understand this and i understand that if i was to do such a thing i should be rightfully punished by death.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information:
Steam name:
My steam name is Zan116.​

I am currently 15 years old, 16 years old very soon.

I was born and was raised in England however I do move quite often. I currently live in Wales with my Grandmother.

Are you active enough?:
Definitely, I am on almost all day on weekends and I am on for roughly half the day on weekdays.

How long have you been on the server:
I have been on the server since October 2014 however my playtime says 1 month.​

IC Information:
In-game name:
My in-game name is Zack Robberts, previously Zack Adheriall.

In-game age:
I am 19 years old.

Any extra cars beside of the demanded one?:
I currently own a Mercedes Benz Gullwing & a Holden HSV GTS.

Are you a VIP?:
My VIP actually ran out today but I will be buying VIP again tomorrow.

What would you bring to the mafia?:
I will try my best to use my skills to the best of my ability such as driving and tactics. Although I might not the greatest with a gun, I am still able to handle myself against others. I will protect the mafia with my life and show complete compassion and loyalty to the family which others fail to.

What are your specialties?:
My specialties are the following -
  • Driving - 10/10
  • Tactics - 9/10
  • Breaking & Entering - 8/10
  • Shooting - 7/10
What other organizations have you been in?:
I have been in a few organizations in the past, these are -
  • The Harpers
  • Paralake Partnership
  • Paralake Army
  • Adheriall Family
Are you able to get your own weapons?:
I am very able.

How much money in the bank?:

I currently have $900,000 (900k) in the bank.

Do you understand if you betray the Armenian Mafia the punishment will be death?:
I understand and am very aware.

A quick little message, I am willing to aid the Armenians in the war vs the various different organizations.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: Shokron
How long have you been on the server? i dont really know i have 3 weeks playtime

IC Information

In-Game name: Zoey Arnolds(also Lamar clark )
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: No
Are you VIP?:No
What would you bring to this Family?: I think im very loyal and can help the family (after everything that happend ) i can supply u with guns and ammo . [also ive been in this org before and i know pretty much what to do ]
What are you specialties? im very good at crafting [lvl 78 firearms] and shooting , also im very tactical
What other organizations have you been in?: Armenians,Nexus,The Ruskies,Black Roses.
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes [lvl78 firearms]
How much money in bank? 99k

Yes i do , I will never betray this org

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: ItsDragsJR
How long have you been on the server? About 1 Year And A Half

IC Information

In-Game name: Jonathan Lyons
What would you bring to this Family?: I would bring loyalty and help against other gangs good aiming and shooting and im a good driver ive robbed allot of banks in my time im a good planner i can get things done and i will never betray or rat to the cops
What are you specialties? driving and shooting
What other organizations have you been in?: Nexus and In Evo City i was with the Belinsky's
Are you able to get your own guns? Yes
How much money in bank? About 130k and going up

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Yes

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: ItsDragsJR
How long have you been on the server? About 1 Year And A Half

IC Information

In-Game name: Jonathan Lyons
What would you bring to this Family?: I would bring loyalty and help against other gangs good aiming and shooting and im a good driver ive robbed allot of banks in my time im a good planner i can get things done and i will never betray or rat to the cops
What are you specialties? driving and shooting
What other organizations have you been in?: Nexus and In Evo City i was with the Belinsky's
How much money in bank? About 130k and going up

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Yes
This guy is good i based with him today and he was a legend. Very loyal and Is a good shooter. He robbed the bank with me and he helped me escape.

Reaction score
  • OOC Information

Steam name: Laladin Jenkins
    Are you active enough?:
    Yes.
    How long have you been on the server?
    2 Weeks, Joined about 2 weeks ago again

IC Information

In-Game name:
    Dennis Ahola
    Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: BMW M5 E34
    What would you bring to this Family?: Loyalty, Helpbeing & Brother
    What are you specialties? Driving, Shooting & Verbal situations
    What other organizations have you been in?: None
    Are you able to get your own guns?: Yeah, I'm crafting my own weapons (Firearms level 33)
    How much money in bank?

Reaction score
  • OOC Information

Steam name: Exnem
    Are you active enough?: I'm on pretty much every day, if not i have taken a break but only for about one or two days.
    How long have you been on the server?: 3 weeks

IC Information

In-Game name: Julie Scott
    Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII [550,000]
    Are you VIP?: Yes. Runs out next month.
    What would you bring to this Family?: Just to get started, i could easily be sniper support, however i do not have the firearms levels to craft a sniper. My firearms levels are rising slowly but surely. As for now i am only able to craft up to Mac 11 [21 FA Lvl]

I have been looking for an organization lately, I've thought about making an application for this organization specifically the last two weeks, and i feel like i am ready.
    I will help any organization member that requires help, but only if he asks for help, or is in an obvious need for help. This can be: Mugging [Member being mugged] Kidnapped [Organization member being kidnapped] Raid [Obviously, under a raid i will attempt to assist at all times]

If i spot an organization member betraying the organization i will report immediately to the Boss or Underboss

What are you specialties?: Sniper support, stealth and defensive construction.
    What other organizations have you been in?: Men in Blood | The Virtuous | The Traders.
    Are you able to get your own guns?: Yes, up to Mac 11
    How much money in bank?: 65k But rising fast.

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death?: Considering i have been looking for an organization for quite a while. Of course.

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: sgt doe (cheeki breeki comrade)
Are you active enough?:Yep until holidays
How long have you been on the server?: Half a year

IC Information

In-Game name:Alex dart
Any extra cars beside of the demanded one: Hummer
Are you VIP?:Yes
What would you bring to this Family?:A helping hand
What are you specialties?:Shooting
What other organizations have you been in?:The grove street,ballas,pmc and deutsche mafia
How much money in bank? 99251

Do you understand if you betray The Armenian Mafia the punishment will be the death? Yes