The Belucci Mafia (DISBANDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes

Do you agree following the rules?: Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes I have a year experience or more.

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): No , But looking forward to meet new people in the org.

What is your in game name?: Erik Gyori

How much money do you have?: 600k

What is your main source of money?: With this 600k I would help the org out in anyway no matter what it is. I usually buy guns and craft.

What's your firearms level?: 27 but I am working on it right now with the money I got.

Are you a good shooter?: Yes I have a year experience.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: Not yet but I will be able in about a week because my firearms level will be high then.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 9

Why do you want to join our family?: Because I want to meet new people and this org seems really good and I am looking for a org that has mature people that can help out with org in any way and stuff like that and I think this is the right org to join. And I have been looking for an org for a long time.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : Because I have a year experience and I could help out the org in any kind of way. Good shooter and have a lot of defences , good at defending base.

How active are you?(Hours a week): 8hours a day but when it comes to weekends then I am on all day.

What Car(s) Do you have?: Porsche Cayenne

Thanks for reading :)

Reaction score

Do you agree following the rules?: Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes I have experience with a load of different aspects of the server.

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s):
Vincent also I have spoken to the Owner before.

What is your in game name?:
Brando Flinch

How much money do you have?:
Not much due to me investing it into guns.

What is your main source of money?:
Flower and other fun stuff. (Wink Wink)

What's your firearms level?:
Dont do firearms I am afraid but will do when I get the money.

Are you a good shooter?:
Yes and I am an experienced shooter.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?:
Not currently but dont worry I got plenty of ammo.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) :
I would say a 9 due to me getting things done but I don't want to put a 10 and act like I am the best.

Why do you want to join our family?:
I would like to join your family because since Vincent has been in an Org with you guys he has inspired me to join an Org. And since I have seen one of the things you do it was very good and inspiring, and if I was a part of the activities you do my Perp experience would be a whole lot better.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? :
Because I know a member of the Org who has told you what I am capable off and has even reccommended me. I am also experienced with fire arms and I know what I am doing in most if not all situations. I also will help earn money for the Org and I get things done for my Family.

How active are you?(Hours a week):
Dont know exact hours but I am on daily and I always play for at least 5 hours+ a day but most of the time a lot more.

What Car(s) Do you have?:
None because I have been cruising with my G Vincent.

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: YES

Do you agree following the rules?: YES

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes i do

How old are you?: 15 Currently

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): None

What is your in game name?: Benjamin Berg

How much money do you have?: 153k Currently

What is your main source of money?: Drugs / Jobs

What's your firearms level?: 4 I dont craft a lot

Are you a good shooter?: Pretty good (got 33Level rifle marksmanship)

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: No but that aint gonna be a problem i usually buy my weapons and currently I got 300k worth of guns and ammunition so that aint gonna be a problem for a while

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 8

Why do you want to join our family?: Im looking to join a org im currently in none and this org seems pretty good

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : Well im little bit better than the average

How active are you?(Hours a week): Depends Im on everyday and i play about 2 hours a day depends

What Car(s) Do you have?: Mazda rx7 Upgraded x1 goes 75mph

Reaction score

Do you agree following the rules?: I do

Do you have any experience in this server?: 30 days playtime, been on the server for over a year.

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): /

What is your in game name?: Tom Thompson

How much money do you have?: Currently i'm just at 100K

What is your main source of money?: Police and growing.

What's your firearms level?: 65

Are you a good shooter?: Pretty much.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: I can.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 8

Why do you want to join our family?: I've been looking for an org quite a while now. it's quite hard to make money by growing, i'm getting raided constantly, being in an org again would help me with backup for if raiders come, or i can also back other people up if needed.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : I'm pretty good known in the city now, and i'm quite a good shot, the only thing i need to work on right now is improving my firearms.

How active are you?(Hours a week): atleast 25 hours (when there's school) up to 120 hours (in vacations)

What Car(s) Do you have?: Currently i have a Ferrari 250GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.