The Belucci Mafia (DISBANDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a message to all the 29 ex members of the Belucci Mafia. We could not be sure who was inactive and who was active , We had 4 people to lead an organisation of over 30 members and it was too much for us. We Decided to disband The Belucci Mafia and create a new organisation called : The Benevento Mafia. If you were an active member of Belucci you are more than welcome to join us in the new organisation

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?:Yes

Do you agree following the rules?:Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?:Yes,2 Weeks

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s):no

What is your in game name?:Ben Niko

How much money do you have?:50k but hundreds of drugs in my storage

What is your main source of money?:Drugs

What's your firearms level?:30

Are you a good shooter?:Yes

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?:Yes

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) :8

Why do you want to join our family?:I want to join your family because I know this will be a challenge and i am up to a challenge and also I want to be in a nice org

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : Because i a hardworking and a nice and mature person and I am a good with the MP5 with a suppressor and a sight.

How active are you?(Hours a week):18

What Car(s) Do you have?:Caddilac esclade

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?:Yes

Do you agree following the rules?:Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?:Yes,2 Weeks

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s):no

What is your in game name?:Ben Niko

How much money do you have?:50k but hundreds of drugs in my storage

What is your main source of money?:Drugs

What's your firearms level?:30

Are you a good shooter?:Yes

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?:Yes

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) :8

Why do you want to join our family?:I want to join your family because I know this will be a challenge and i am up to a challenge and also I want to be in a nice org

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : Because i a hardworking and a nice and mature person and I am a good with the MP5 with a suppressor and a sight.

How active are you?(Hours a week):18

What Car(s) Do you have?:Caddilac esclade

I Will invite you once im home from my uncle's birthday , You can also ask Calum Camorra or just make an advert saying you have been accepted into the family and ask to be invited , Theres a few people who can invite members

[DOUBLEPOST=1496586128,1496578208][/DOUBLEPOST]J
You have been ACCEPTED

I Will invite you once im home from my uncle's birthday , You can also ask Calum Camorra or just make an advert saying you have been accepted into the family and ask to be invited , Theres a few people who can invite members

Just a small note palodhi , The organisation is still quite small and theres only 5 very skilled members in it as it has been created a few hours ago , Im still recruiting decent people on the forums and in game ,But the organisation will grow alot in the week ahead of us because I have alot of experience with owning organisations and I also have alot of contacts , Just give it some time!

Reaction score
Are You back?!?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1496587180,1496587146][/DOUBLEPOST]Also am i one of the skilled member;)

Reaction score
Are You back?!?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1496587180,1496587146][/DOUBLEPOST]Also am i one of the skilled member;)
No ,Im not back yet. As I said go and advert and ask for Belucci mafia members and meet up with them to invite you or just wait for me to come online , I will probably be back in an hour or 2

Reaction score
The Belucci Mafia

We are a Family based on criminal activities such as making Drugs , Robbing banks ,Raiding , Mugging and Kidnapping people. We do these criminal activities in Chaos City, We try to stay friendly to everyone. If people bother us , We bother them , Thats how it works in this family.

1. Respect other family members.
  2. Do NOT Disrespect members of any other family if we are not at war with them.
  3. Do NOT bring heat to the Family.
  4. Respect ALL Higher ranks.
  5. Do NOT Aim weapons at other clan members.
  6. Talk respectfull and normal to higher ranks , This means no use of swearwords/offensive language to higher ranks, If you do this as a soldier or lower you might get kicked , Because it's a not really roleplaying. This rule does not mean you cant make fun with higher ranks , You don't have to stay serious all the times , But at least try to.
  7. Try to stay professional and formal to strangers ALL the time , If you do not do this , The family might get a bad reputation and we all dont want that to happen!
  8. If you have been promoted to soldier , you MUST change your last name to Capone within 2 days!
  9. As a soldier or higher , You CAN'T own the starter cars, As it gives people the impression we are a poor family.

1. You MUST have a mic. (Not if you can type fast and communicate properly with typing)
  2. You MUST Be able to Supply yourself with whatever you need, If you need financial support just ask another Family member.
  3. You MUST Have a suit if you get promoted to soldier.
  4. You MUST be 14 years and older

Don : Taking care of the Family , Does financial stuff, Also kicks / Allows people into the family, and mainly lets the consigliere do his business.

Consigliere : Mainly does the things that the don asks him , Keeps an eye on people he thinks are a good addition to the family , Also accepts/Denies applications, But before he accepts one , He needs to talk to the don about it.

Underboss : Controls the capo's , Follows orders the consigliere / Don give him, Also has the task to keep the family alive by scouting people for the family and making them apply, The underboss can accept people their applications with confirmation of the consigliere and Don.

Capo : Keeps control of the soldiers ,Tells the soldiers to Kidnap/Raid/Mug people if they bother the family, Also commands soldiers to help protecting basing members.

The Don's Personal Guard : Requires A LOT but A LOT of trust and a good relationship with the Don , The Don is always your number one priority , Your task is to protect the Don with everything you have, If needed protect him with your own life.

Soldier: Listens to the orders of the Capo's , Mainly is basing and making money.

Associate: Keeps higher ranks under the radar , Associates are mainly new people and are still not fully trusted by the Don , Associates must build up trust in higher ranks and base with them, If the Underboss + thinks it is the time to promote a Associate to Soldier , He/she will get invited on an interview with the don.
Application Format :

Do you meet the requirements?:

Do you agree following the rules?:

Do you have any experience in this server?:

How old are you?:

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s):

What is your in game name?:

How much money do you have?:

What is your main source of money?:

What's your firearms level?:

Are you a good shooter?:

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?:

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) :

Why do you want to join our family?:

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? :

How active are you?(Hours a week):

What Car(s) Do you have?:

When you Have been accepted ,send The Don a message so he can invite you the family, After you have been invited and have joined the family , You can change your last name to Capone.

Don's phone number : 289-4288
[DOUBLEPOST=1496569222,1496566685][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can still try to apply and you will be given a trail probably , if we find you mature enough you can stay , If not you will need to wait untill you are 14 unfortunately
[DOUBLEPOST=1496598429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are You back?!?!

Im online right now.....

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes

Do you agree following the rules?: Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?: Alot

How old are you?: 19

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): no

What is your in game name?: Nissan Mikli

How much money do you have?: 700k in my bank

What is your main source of money?: Selling VIP

What's your firearms level?: 11

Are you a good shooter?: Yes

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: No i purchase everything

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 8

Why do you want to join our family?: Need a new family to be with for protection as well im tired of basing alone and shit.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : im a really good marksman. i own a shit ton of snipers. as well as i was one of the leaders of the Mohammed family. and as well as i always listen to the higher ups and never disobey direct orders.

How active are you?(Hours a week): hours a week? i would say about 16-17

What Car(s) Do you have?: I currently drive a Purple holden GTS HSV fully tuned and race kit fitted onto it and gold trims.

Reaction score

Do you have any experience in this server?: Alot

How old are you?: 19

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): no

What is your in game name?: Nissan Mikli

How much money do you have?: 700k in my bank

What is your main source of money?: Selling VIP

What's your firearms level?: 11

Are you a good shooter?: Yes

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: No i purchase everything

Why do you want to join our family?: Need a new family to be with for protection as well im tired of basing alone and shit.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : im a really good marksman. i own a shit ton of snipers. as well as i was one of the leaders of the Mohammed family. and as well as i always listen to the higher ups and never disobey direct orders.

How active are you?(Hours a week): hours a week? i would say about 16-17

What Car(s) Do you have?: I currently drive a Purple holden GTS HSV fully tuned and race kit fitted onto it and gold trims.
Accepted as soldier.

I think you would be a very good member of our mafia family because you have alot of experience and can supply yourself quite good as i can see, Welcome to the family.

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.

Do you agree following the rules?: Yes.

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes, almost 2 weeks of playtime.

How old are you?: 16.

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): Nope.

What is your in game name?: Mingus Hunter

How much money do you have?: 160,000, (and quite a lot of guns).

What is your main source of money?: Either selling items at bazzar, or growing drugs.

What's your firearms level?: 30

Are you a good shooter?: I would say so.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: Yeah.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 8-9

Why do you want to join our family?: Because I have been looking for an organization for a bit of time now, and I think this is fitting for me.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family?: Because I have a ton of RP experience, both from Gmod and GTA San Andreas. I think I would be a good addition to the organization, with my experience, along with that I will most likely be on every single day.

How active are you?(Hours a week): When I am in an org I like to put some time into it, so like 21ish

What Car(s) Do you have?: Cadillac Escalade

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.

Do you agree following the rules?: Yes.

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes, almost 2 weeks of playtime.

How old are you?: 16.

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): Nope.

What is your in game name?: Mingus Hunter

How much money do you have?: 160,000, (and quite a lot of guns).

What is your main source of money?: Either selling items at bazzar, or growing drugs.

What's your firearms level?: 30

Are you a good shooter?: I would say so.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: Yeah.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 8-9

Why do you want to join our family?: Because I have been looking for an organization for a bit of time now, and I think this is fitting for me.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family?: Because I have a ton of RP experience, both from Gmod and GTA San Andreas. I think I would be a good addition to the organization, with my experience, along with that I will most likely be on every single day.

How active are you?(Hours a week): When I am in an org I like to put some time into it, so like 21ish

What Car(s) Do you have?: Cadillac Escalade
You have been ACCEPTED

Sorry for the late response , I was very busy and because i was banned i did not really check the forums alot , You will be invited once i see you in game

Reaction score
Application Format :

Do you meet the requirements?:I meet the majority of the requirements (Lack Microphone): I can type quickly and accurately.

Do you agree following the rules?: I agree .

Do you have any experience in this server?:Iv been playing this server for two years , I have over 336 in game hours played.

How old are you?: I am 17 Years of age.

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s)N/A).

What is your in game name?: Johny Marony.

How much money do you have?: 30000.

What is your main source of money?: Organised crime, Drugs, Arms deals.

What's your firearms level?:30.

Are you a good shooter?: I am an exceptional shot with my assault rifle.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: I can Create ammunition and certain firearms.

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 7, I got a sense of humour .

Why do you want to join our family?: I want to join your organised and successful family because I want to do stuff as a group and not
as a lone wolf , I want to have a family who will support me in many ways.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : You should choose me as I have a lot of experience and I am very responsible .
I am a Manorly individual who puts family first and gets the job done.

How active are you?(Hours a week): I play for at least 4 hours a week maby more depending on time I join.

What Car(s) Do you have?:Currently I own no cars because of maintenance issues.

Reaction score
Application Format :

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes

How old are you?: 21

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): No

What is your in game name?: John Redheart

How much money do you have?: 800,000

What is your main source of money?: Drugs and selling guns

Are you a good shooter?: When my ping allows me to be so.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: Yes

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 10 when I need to be, 3 when it's time to meme around.

Why do you want to join our family?: To have a place to be, people to socialize with, something to protect, and to make a whole lotta money!

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : Because I know what I'm doing when it comes to basing, I don't step out of line, I sell weapons and ammo, and I'm always building up my firearms level. You can expect your members to be safe around me.

How active are you?(Hours a week):Currently I'm free all day but once I get a job again it'll be according to my schedule. Still, on my days off they'll most likely be spent playing Perp

What Car(s) Do you have?: A pickup truck for carrying drugs in the back after raids.

Reaction score

Do you agree following the rules?: yes

Do you have any experience in this server?: yes

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): No

What is your in game name?: Tyler Walker

How much money do you have?:2.2m

What is your main source of money?:drugs police

What's your firearms level?: 7

Are you a good shooter?: i dont know

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: a walter ppk yes

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 4

Why do you want to join our family?: To make new friends :)

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : You shouldn't I'm not selfish.

How active are you?(Hours a week): Weekends about 12 hr and school days 4 - 6 hr

What Car(s) Do you have?: Minicooper saving for a zonda or p1

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?:
Yes

Do you agree following the rules?:
Yes

Do you have any experience in this server?
A little bit, I know how to do the basics, defend and raid e.c.t
How old are you?:
Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s):
No I don't think so.
What is your in game name?:
Vincent Jenkins
How much money do you have?:
Around 85k
What is your main source of money?:
Ya know ;)
1 (Im going to invest in this soon when I get a better car)
Are you a good shooter?:
Yes I am.
Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?:
No but I can buy it for myself.
How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) :
Why do you want to join our family?:
I want to join your family because I recently have been targetted alot and I wish to have some friends to be able to help me deal with these kind of people who literally always do this to me, I also need to earn alot more money and I need to start saving for a new car and all and I wish to help your family with my abilities to help raid/defend e.c.t
Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? :
I think you should choose me because I am in the city every day and I wish to help everyone within the org and to make sure everyone has no people who wants to pretty much kill them and I really think I can help deal with this.
How active are you?(Hours a week):
Every day.
What Car(s) Do you have?:
Mini Cooper (saving for a better car)

Reaction score

Do you have any experience in this server?: Yes, 2 months of playtime, playing since 2014-08-05 (August, 5th, 2014)

How old are you?: 15, soon 16

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): nope

What is your in game name?: Alex Newman

How much money do you have?: About 100k, could easily make some more, got plenty of guns ;)

What is your main source of money?: Green, white stuff

What's your firearms level?: 93/125

Are you a good shooter?: I believe so myself.

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: Yes

Why do you want to join our family?: I have recently came back to perp, and i need a organisation which i can hang out with and have some fun with, i have plenty of experience aswell that i can provide to the family.

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : I have plenty of experience, and im a good guy.

How active are you?(Hours a week): A week? Around 30-45 hours id say, starting from now.

What Car(s) Do you have?: Mitsubishi EvoX Double upgraded, body upgrade and a Mini Cooper

Reaction score
Do you meet the requirements?: YES

Do you agree following the rules?: YES

Do you have any experience in this server?: YES

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any friends in this family? ,If so, Call their name(s): ......

What is your in game name?: Tim Canfield

How much money do you have?: currectly i have 13k but i spent 100k last week

What is your main source of money?: medic / drugs

What's your firearms level?: 1 but i am working on it right now

Are you a good shooter?: yes i am. you guys can test me if you want

Can you craft weapons / Ammo for yourself?: if i'll get the resources i will

How mature are you ( Scale 1-10) : 9

Why do you want to join our family?: cuz you seems really cool and + i am looking for a family in the server because solo is not lit

Why should we choose you over others to join the Family? : you can choose who ever you want but i offer the best of myself i'll help others craft for others and they repay when they can

How active are you?(Hours a week): 72 hours a week +

What Car(s) Do you have?: mini copper (i don't see why to get a better car but i needed i'll get 1)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.