• Start date

Deleted member 1235

United%20Kingdom.gif

The British Empire
Dieu et mon droit
(God and My Right)

Our History

Who are we?:

We are the British Empire. A collection of citizens from around the city who endeavour to protect the name of the British Empire and colonise all those who require some extra "help and development" from the British.

What are the Rules?:

Definitely no theft from anyone because that would be extremely rude
Do not attack / insult one another unless that person is French or German.
Keep the glorious union flag flying.
Colonise everywhere you can.

Our Territory

This is where we regularly base.
BE-Historical-13X19.jpg

What we wear

We dress like splendid old chaps so anything formal and extravagant at the same time is accepted.

What are the entry requirements?

We are currently a closed group, applications are not open.

Leadership:

Confidential

ALLIES:

Bakassi
S43nvO2.png

ENEMIES:

France
french.png

Germany
small-german-flag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Great job.
Sadly Danish nabs like me can't join. Btw it's hard to read the top on an iPod, honestly Editinf as on iPod.

Okay gg. I suddenly feel like its gonna go nowhere without Scandinavians XD

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would really like to join but...
I'm from Israel so I can't join I guess

Reaction score
Sounds really nice, but not in my tastes. Helping government isn't a really big deal for me. Anyway, I couldn't join, because I am from country which isn't listed above. Second thing is that I don't have any vehicle.

Deleted member 1235

To all those still wishing to apply but don't meet the nation requirments, I shall update the rules for joining later today. However I reccomend you still make an application as I shall add some more exceptions to the list (as I doubt there's many pakistani players on perp etc) I will have to add some sort of seperate system for those who arnt from the actual Commonwealth. Stay tuned! (Can't comment as I'm on phone)

Reaction score
The org page looks cool man. But just to point some things out that the firearm law will still apply to you even if you are helping the police.

Also if someone is not from a certain country they can rp having citizenship there.

Reaction score
"helping police" well police will shoot you for helping rather than trust you so ye + you will propably be enemy of some most of orgs. still cool idea but helping police in gunfights = getting killed or arrested no matter what were your intentions

Reaction score
Wait in asia wheres Mongolia? :) Where!!1!!!! My ingame charector is based from there :) lol just add it :) I think i would join. I am danish btw :) And what happends if you break the rules?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Entry requirements have been amended! Good luck applying!

Reaction score
Hey, this is Victor Zaiger here. Basically The Zaiger Family is being disbanded (It will be active on another server) I am really interested in becoming a member of this organisation as I have met you and your members. I have no idea why but I jsut wanted to apply. So here is some information about myself below:

IC name: Victor Zaiger
OOC name: Neil Schild
Country of origin IC/OOC: United Kingdom
Age IC: 25
Age OOC: 17
Current car: Mercedes E63
Maturity level: 8

Why do I want to join? Since I was co-owner of the Zaiger family I have decided to join a more relaxed organisation. The Zaiger Family were a big organisation for around 3 weeks. Until inactive members and annoying cops meant having the {Puffer Market as our HQ very hard. I have experience with weapons. I do not own many but I prefer to use m19s and Mp5's.

I am applying for the rank of security, however I believe with my experience I could potenitally rank to the recruitment manager.

Deleted member 1235

There Shall be a meeting today at 3:30pm GMT. If you can make it please do. This is so I can invite everyone who's been accepted when in game also so we can:
marjorie.jpg-pwrt2.jpg Welcome our Newwwwwwwwww memebrs!
(Only British peeps will Understand that pic)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Very nice format, could use a little work on the logo but great concept and good design.

I'd attempt to join but, Jarheads.
Good luck though.

Reaction score
IC name: Rubino Hawk
OOC name: KOmpliA
Maturity level: 7,5
previous org: The Zaigar Family
playtime: 3 days
car: mitsubitshi evo 8
i wanna join beacause i am looking for a org to base and have fun with

Last edited: