The Corleone Mafia - Applications OPEN

Reaction score
87D40124789A102937D38FF52A4260E3A7C0F4B9

Due to popular request we will be changing our whole style of the organisation, from now all members have been removed from the org. To join the family again you must meet all of the requirements before joining, this now also includes owning the 1940 Ford Deluxe Coup as seen in the picture above.

I feel like people should know what the whole point of the organisation is, as stated we're a family. back in 2014 we took in hundreds of people to teach them and make them regular people here in Paralake. Obviously some of our most famous sweater vests became well known members of the city @MrLewis @MrAaron.

We will be focusing much more heavily on quality over quantity.

(ooc) We will be 100% more focused on actually roleplaying hence the requirement in the 1940 vehicle.

All people who have applied must apply again using the new application format.

JRW

Reaction score
Ingame name: Nick Chambers
Steam Name: [PH] Joe.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169
Total playtime: 1 month
Are you a VIP: Not currently but if i get accepted ill buy it
List of all cars owned: BMW M5
What can you craft: Anything up to level 87
When are you mostly online: mid day
In which organizations have you been: Ewogs and Yamaguchi
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: its a different org, something origional.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: easily graspable
Do you have the required clothing: i shall be able to get hold of them

Reaction score
Ingame name: Norman Stansfield
Steam Name: Morteh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19790224
Total playtime: 1 week (1 month on wiped character )
Are you a VIP: Yup
List of all cars owned: BMW M3
What can you craft: Anything in the mixtures tab.
When are you mostly online: 16:00-23:00
In which organizations have you been: The Armenian Mafia, Collegium and of course the Corleone
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I was involved in founding the Corleone with Dolan, Lewis and Warxer back in 2014 and want to join back in.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: Yup, two times upgraded with gold trim.
Do you have the required clothing: Yes sir.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Ingame name:Tyrone Davies
    Steam Name:Teemo
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81757952
    Total playtime:2 weeks
    Are you a VIP: Yes
    List of all cars owned: GMC Vandura,1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe
    What can you craft: Around 5 levels yet i'm working to improve this as I understand that my current circumstances requires this.
    When are you mostly online: Every day of the week (GMT Time)
    In which organizations have you been: This one and Merryweather security and Avito (aidsfest)
    Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: Because it's genuine mafia style rp and I want to increase my rp output potential . I prefer the mafia style of rp so I'll give my 100% effort into this. I have learned from DilanTheSkrub who welcomed me with open arms . I want to become of massive stature in this fine city of Paralake Of course I am liking the fact you are changing this into more of a roleplay org rather than a growing 24/7 in Parker having ear rape music and calling it real mafia rp.
    Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black:Ye
    Do you have the required clothing:Yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Dave Kearney
Steam Name: </Sneaky>
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70663366
Total playtime: 2 weeks+
List of all cars owned:
Jeep
1940 Deluxe Coupe(On transport)
What can you craft: Not alot of weapons, im working on my woodworking and taking workshops. I specialize in the crafting of pharmacuticals, like stimpacks and bandages
When are you mostly online: Depends, but usually online mondays/friday's and sometimes weekend, but it varies alot.
In which organizations have you been: Growing Power for a really short while, was accepted in others but never had the chance to get trough to them.
\
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family:

I want to join the Corleone Family since i am certain it is a good organisation with members you trust and can risk your life for, i am good at crafting medical items and can easily hand them out for free whenever needed. While not extremely skilled on crafting i have a good collection of weapons to defend whatever needed.
No seriously my shooting doesn't suck anymore, i bough 7 Sako's and 9 rifle ammo and just went practicing, no more video's of me getting killed now

Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: I ordered the vehicle from the UK since it was alot cheaper and in a better condition, it should be at my door when i get back into town.
ill buy it instantly as soon as my network is fixed, got the money for it xd
Do you have the required clothing: Yes, ordered it from boohoo[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Dave Hoxworth
Steam Name: GenuinePork
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74923912
Total playtime: 2 Days, although I think im nearing 3
Are you a VIP: No
List of all cars owned: The shitty first Mini Cooper which im selling soon, * curses * cost me a quarter of all the money I ever made...
What can you craft: Not much, only firearms level 4 and crafting level 4
When are you mostly online: Weekends
In which organizations have you been: None
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: For roleplaying and making friends, or just getting to know people I can trust. Also completely OOC now I was part of a different Corleone family on Arma 3 LIFE.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Louis Andersen
Steam Name: LouiV
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139036346
Total playtime: 2 days
List of all cars owned: Crysler
What can you craft: Nothing
When are you mostly online: British time zone.
In which organizations have you been: Redband
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I want to join your family because I want to be social and have a few loyal people to stick to. And a Corleone is a perfect spot for me, because I like to get social and complete daily tasks together to conquer Paralake city. I always go for the shot caller role in this gangster life. I own a few drug spots and i can finance other family members to lease beautiful big mercedes, with their government checks. They call me big baller in town, and i can do a lot for the family!
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: I do not, but i will buy it.
Do you have the required clothing: Yes
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): I do, and would not apply if it wasnt for roleplaying purposes.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Sarah Smith
Steam Name: Madis254
Steam ID:
Total playtime: 2 weeks
List of all cars owned: Ford Transit
What can you craft: Pistols (Haven't done skills)
When are you mostly online: All day long
In which organizations have you been: The Growing Power
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family:I would like to roleplay and get the Corleone Family more active and powerful.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: Waiting tax to go 0%
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): Yes, i do

Reaction score
Ingame name: Tyler Bounce
Steam Name: [PH] Tyler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60247832
Total playtime: 1 week +
List of all cars owned: Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940
What can you craft: Nothing in firearms but I have materials and props
When are you mostly online: On weekdays possibly before 8:15am but I will be mostly on after 3:20pm
In which organizations have you been: The Ewogs, The Green Sabre
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I want to join the Corleone Family because I think I can defend bases and help people if needed. I can supply myself with weapons and drugs.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: Yes
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): Yes

Reaction score
Ingame name: Yarni Runner
Steam Name: Rape dungeon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126973756
Total playtime: +1 week
List of all cars owned: Dodge RAM and a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe
What can you craft: almost nothing
When are you mostly online: weekends almost the whole day and in the week at the evening
In which organizations have you been: The Da Runners Family
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I love to rp and would like to be a part of a good organized organisation that knows what they are doing and i wanna do someting else then working for the goverment or growing 24/7
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: yes (even upgraded by acident :/)
Do you have the required clothing: yes i have
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long):
Yes i understand that

User0

Ingame name: Kitano Yamato
Steam Name: Shaun
Steam ID: Too fat to get
Total playtime: 3 months
Are you a VIP: yes
List of all cars owned: Raptor and Impala
What can you craft: Weapons up to 56
When are you mostly online: Everyday
In which organizations have you been: A lot
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: Looking for an org that doesn't grow all day
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: When I have money
Do you have the required clothing: When I have money
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): Yes

Reaction score
(Sorry can't make app fancy, for some reason no text editor is coming up, hence why it's not bold either).

Ingame name: Alessia Bice

Steam Name: [PH] Mango

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119099254

Total playtime: 3 weeks

List of all cars owned: Minicooper (gonna pimp it out), 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black and getting an Audi TT for luxury.

What can you craft: Pistols, shotguns, all melee, etc. Firearms: 34/100.

When are you mostly online: All day on weekends, evenings on weekdays.

In which organizations have you been: Avito, Sanchez, Bertinelli Family, and some other big previous organisations, etc.

Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I would like to join the Corleone family as I am looking for a good organisation that I can trust. I have had a lot of enemies but now I have became friends with most of them, hence the reason why I have had a bad reputation in the past and not an as bad reputation now. The reason why I made enemies is because I made them when I was a sweatervest and I hardly knew anything nor handling a gun. Now I am used to handling weapons and I would say I'm alright with them, good enough to join an organisation and now I know how not to be an idiot and how to do things.

Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: Yes

Do you have the required clothing: Yes but slightly changed due to me being a woman. (IC)

(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): Yes, I fully understand that.

Reaction score
Applications are now OPEN

zLO3cno.png

You can apply in various ways;

- Forum PM
- Post an application here
- Find me in game
- Steam​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Harley Mack
Steam Name: Harley Crack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183271065
Total playtime: 2m 11d
List of all cars owned: Mclaren p1, GMC vandura
What can you craft: everything //125
When are you mostly online: mostly in the evening
In which organizations have you been: crackstuffers, eiffel, moskow, omertas, ...
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: Looking to play with new people.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: I have enough money to buy it.
Do you have the required clothing: I have enough money to buy it.
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long

I am someone who barely grows. I'm always looking for action/fun.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Jimmy Jackson

Steam Name:
Double J

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53480272

Total playtime:
4 months 22 Days 15 hours

Are you a VIP:
Yes

List of all cars owned:
Ford Transit, Camper Van, Mercedes Gullwing Coupe, mini cooper

What can you craft:
Quite a lot, Firearms 58, Crafting 43

When are you mostly online:
Mostly every day.

In which organizations have you been:
O'Neil industries, Vault Of Memes, quite literally all of Tylas Orgs

Why do you want to join the Corleone Family:
I wish to join as recently I have become org-less, I have been looking for an ORG that isn't just growing all day, and more so actually RPing. I've recently the Corleone Family driving around and performing "good" deeds, and wish to assist in these.

Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black:
I am able to buy it

Do you have the required clothing:
I am able to buy this as well

(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long):
I Do understand

Reaction score
Ingame name: tyrone watson
Steam Name: M!lky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151207084
Total playtime: 3months
List of all cars owned: Mercedes mclaren
What can you craft: all guns
When are you mostly online: evenings
In which organizations have you been: megalollis, vegimite, oneils, I don’t remember more
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: would be cool to try to rp instead of sit and power grow
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: nope but I can get it
Do you have the required clothing: nope not yet
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): yes I know that is why I want to join this org so I can try out role playing

Reaction score
Ingame name: Riley West

Steam Name:
Tetra
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75268988
Total playtime: 6 mo
List of all cars owned: Ford Transit
What can you craft: Level 30
When are you mostly online: evenings
In which organizations have you been: VOM, Perptrators, Moscow 17
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: Want to stop being a cop main and get back into org play. Aswell as I kinda prefer crim RP
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: I can buy it
Do you have the required clothing: 50% of the way there once accepted I can sort it out

Reaction score
Ingame name: Andrey Jose
Steam Name: deny160
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:541440044
Total playtime: 2 days 7 hours and a few minutes
List of all cars owned: Just a mini cooper but gonna buy a better one today, perhaps the Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940
What can you craft: 29/125, working on it heavilly.
When are you mostly online: When my GF isnt home which is from 8 am at the morning to 2-4 pm, ( wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, ) and some weekend times aswell.
In which organizations have you been: None.
Why do you want to join the Corleone Family: I would like to play with somebody since basing on my own was pretty hash latelly, would like to be a part of something bigger.
Do you own the required 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe in black: No, as mentioned above.
Do you have the required clothing: Yes, I can get it isntantlly after accepting, if that will happen.
(ooc) Do you understand that this is heavily reliant on you contributing to role play (Not just growing all day long): Yes, i understand