The Crew PC

Will you buy 'The Crew' on PC?

• Yes I will buy it for the PC.

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Fok off and eat dirt, I don't wanna buy dat game.

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone from PERPHeads will buy the game 'The Crew' for PC. If anyone will buy it like me, tell me below and then I can add you to the crew me and 2 of my friends are making if you'd like so we can make the roads unsafe together :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This game looks like one of those games where on the trailer it looks so amazing, then when you go and buy the game its something completely different. Although it does look fun i might buy it

Reaction score
I am unsure whether I am going to buy this. I am heavily into sim racing games but not so much arcade style games. I'm going to wait until it comes out before I decide!

Reaction score
I am going to be buying tgis game it looks really good i might even buy a wheel and pedals with it.

Reaction score
If it will have Need For Speed World-like car upgrades, paint types and lots of stickers, I will definitely buy it.
If it will have at least visual car upgrades and Ferrari FF, I will probably buy it.
If it will have any visual car upgrades, Mazda 3 and Nissan Silvia... maybe.

Reaction score
Im prob gonna be hated for this, but i like to " Crack " games before i buy them. just to make sure that i like it and dont waste my money. And yes, i am going to get that game:)

Reaction score
Me and a few others got into the closed beta, overall its a pretty good game, but seen as its Ubisoft they are going to overprice the hell out of it, its worth £20 at most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Me and a few others got into the closed beta, overall its a pretty good game, but seen as its Ubisoft they are going to overprice the hell out of it, its worth £20 at most.

I can't comment because I'm on my phone.

You guys are lucky it costs so 20£. In Norway it costs like 60 £.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I'm only about a week late in saying this, but I finally preordered the game.. Last friday. Managed to save about €10 by buying it from coolshop instead of steam/uplay/whatever there is. Only 40 euro, compared to the €49.99 on steam and €51 from Uplay shop.