PS4 Pro or upgrade pc ?

Reaction score
I been working lately to fund my education in the future but I been thinking to buy ps4 pro which I'm not sure about it cuz I'm not into a "Console Gamer", the only 2 reasons I'm doing so (I think) is because of the exclusives games like God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman and for games that haven't come out on PC like Red Dead Redemption 2 etc and to actually buy something for my brothers (as I got an Xbox 360 currently and they are the one who plays console most), on the other hand, I don't game on my PC or even touch it and if I did it would be because of the boredom.

I need a bit of advice if I should buy PS4 or buy a PC upgrade but I already got a gaming pc which can run every game pretty much as I got

Intel i5 6600k
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB Ram
1TB HDD ( i been thinking of buying SSD too)

Deleted member 1235

I was in the same situation when I'm at uni. Do I upgrade my pc or get a PS4. I went with the PS4. It's better for casual gaming if you're only gonna hop on for a hour or so. Plus Netflix, BBC iPlayer etc means you'll probably use it more for watching stuff then actually playing

Reaction score
PS5 is going to be out in late 2020, I could have a ps4 and sell it when ps5 comes out

Reaction score
No trust me, 95% of Israel are console gamers as they barely know anything about PC gaming lmao