The Dutch Family Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam name: Synatec
Your age(OOC): 15 (15/01/2001)
Your playtime: 1.5 months
Your money: Not enough.
Cars owned: Toyota Prius. (I sold my merc because I am poor)
Driving skills (1-10): 9
Firarms level: 113
Combat experience (1-10): 7
Previous orgs: Kommando 9 (A lot more but none of them are recent)
Your name In-Game: Carter Smith
Your Age (IC): 36
What is your favorite food: A Patatje oorlog with unions and extra sauce and with 2 mexicanos and 3 kroketten.
What is your favorite colour: Red, just like Remia Curry sauce.
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family: To help out my fellow dutchmen and be a good attribute the the family. I can craft firearms for the family so we can defend ourself and drive people places with my environment friendly car. This will prevent Global Warming so we can all live a few more years on this beautiful planet.
What do you expect to do after you have joined: Meeting all the family members and having a fun time within the family by creating some awesome dinner so we can all become friendly to each other.
Why should we pick you: I am a very nice man, even if I say so myself. I am also a pretty good shooter so if needed I can defend our property if some thugs decide to break in. I can speak the Dutch language but also English and German so we can communicate with our country neighbour friends.

Reaction score
  • Your Steam name:MrLemon
    Your age(OOC):14 gona be 15 on the 29dec
    Your playtime:1 week
    Your money:166k i baught a new car
    Cars owned:mini cooper, Gmc Van, Honda s2000, i hade bmw M5 E34, Now i have a BMW M5 E63
    Driving skills (1-10): 7
    Firarms level:22
    Combat experience (1-10):7
    Previous orgs:black love, Kushi, Italian maffia, vegimite
    Your name In-Game:Kurtis Denzel
    Your Age (IC):23
    What is your favorite food:in game hamburger, IRL Sushi
    What is your favorite colour: Blue
    What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family:I have a friend called Ling Ka ching in the org and we are close firends we play together everyday i have hes back and he has my back. I can protect bases and if some 1 needs help i will be there if im not busy
    What do you expect to do after you have joined:Grow, Help, Become a good friend, Kill, Raid, LOVE
    Why should we pick you:Couse i like to help and i usualy stay at bazaar to check if something hapens to my closest friends so i can help. I can do the same with the org

Reaction score
Your Steam name:[PL_FM] DeltaForceDK
Your age(OOC):14
Your playtime:1 Month
Your money:330k
Cars owned:Mercedes amg 350
Driving skills (1-10):10
Firarms level:10
Combat experience (1-10): 5
Previous orgs:Can't remmember
Your name In-Game:John C-Garand
Your Age (IC):45
What is your favorite food:Burgeres and soda
What is your favorite colour:Black Pink Red
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family:Because i want to be in a family that i can trust and have fun with
What do you expect to do after you have joined: I expect a nice friendship with everyone in the org
Why should we pick you:I'm a good person i not the most aggressive type but i would fit in the part of the Non attacking part of this org

Reaction score
Your Steam name: Vincent Jenkins
Your age(OOC): 13
Your playtime: 3-4 hours
Your money: 60k
Cars owned: None , saving up for land rover
Driving skills (1-10): 6
Firarms level: 1
Previous orgs: None
Your name In-Game: Vincent Jenkins
Your Age (IC): 20
What is your favorite food: Burger
What is your favorite colour: Purple
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family: Making some friends and getting some "legal" money.
What do you expect to do after you have joined: Get some money and help others out by going into their homes :D
Why should we pick you: I think you should pick me because i have great combat experience and i have a few guns to defend us and i can do defend and attack quite good.

Reaction score
Your Steam name: Yaseen
Your age(OOC): 15
Your playtime:1 month , going into 2 months soon
Your money: 830k
Cars owned: Audi R8 , Golf MK3
Driving skills (1-10): 10
Firarms level: 107
Previous orgs: i dont remember
Your name In-Game: William Robertson
Your Age (IC): 30
What is your favorite food: Chinese food , hotdogs
What is your favorite colour: Yellow
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family: helping the org , make money , make new friends
What do you expect to do after you have joined: good people , having fun , helping each other
Why should we pick you: my friend john magnet in the org , im a good person ... a loyal friend

Reaction score
Your Steam name: RampageKing11
Your age(OOC): 15
Your playtime: 5 days
Your money: 150k
Cars owned: Hudson Hornet
Driving skills (1-10): 5
Firarms level: 2 sadly
Combat experience (1-10): 6
Previous orgs: NIL
Your name In-Game: Mitch Carter
Your Age (IC): 30
What is your favorite food: Chicken Wraps
What is your favorite colour: Green
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family: i intend to be respectful and help out my fellow dutchmen and women
What do you expect to do after you have joined: meet my family , hang out together , make some money
Why should we pick you: i think you should pick me because i am respectful , loyal , committed and i would do anything to protect my family

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam name: Strobez
Your age(OOC): 14
Your playtime: 3 Weeks
Your money: 250K
Cars owned: Scion FRS 1 time upgrade
Driving skills (1-10): 10
Firarms level: 56
Combat experience (1-10): 8
Previous orgs: Yrokutaros, Bratvas, Williams & Co, Avitos
Your name In-Game: Eoin Mccartan
Your Age (IC): 27
What is your favorite food: Ham Burgers
What is your favorite colour: Purple
What are your intentions when joining The Dutch Family: If i ever join this family im just looking to have some friends to chat to and have a bit of fun. I know quite alot of people in this org.
What do you expect to do after you have joined: Well if i join i expect myself to follow all commands given to me and help where its needed.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me as im trustworthy and a loyal person, i have great shot 8/10 some people may disagree but thats fine. I help if its needed if you call over the phone help needed at <Location> i will get over there in less than 3 minutes.

Reaction score
for whoever did not notice, This organisation is disbanded (xd)

might reopen it in the future but for now it is closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.