The Enclave - Applications

Reaction score
Post your applications for the Enclave here, please use the template of the division you choose to join. Upon joining the Enclave you will be sent a message containing information on the members and other important info. Please try to answer the questions with more than just ''Yes''.

OOC

Steam Name:
Are you both willing to be serious aswell as banterous with the org?:
Playtime:
Past RP Experiences:
IC

IG Name:
IG Age:
Do you have past experiences as a soldier and or police?:
Are you willing to follow your superiors' every orders?:
Are you willing to undergo a training process where you will be taught the means of treating a firearm, neutralizing an enemy and assault tactics?:
Have you acknowledged that the breaking of any promises made above will result in a punishment?:

Example

OOC

Steam Name: King Duck
VIP?: Yes
Are you both willing to be serious aswell as banterous with the org?: Yes

IC

IG Name: Ben Dover
IG Age: 69
Do you have past experiences as a soldier and or police?: I have worked as a PLPD S.W.A.T officer and been succesful in my career with it.
Are you willing to follow your superiors' every orders?: Yes
Are you willing to undergo a training process where you will be taught the means of treating a firearm, neutralizing an enemy and assault tactics?: Yes
Have you acknowledged that the breaking of any promises made above will result in a punishment?: Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC

Steam Name:Carrot( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
VIP?:Yes.
Are you both willing to be serious aswell as banterous with the org?:Yes.

Military Division IC Format

IG Name:Matthew Collins
IG Age:32
Do you have past experiences as a soldier and or police?:As a S.W.A.T,yes.
Are you willing to follow your superiors' every orders?:Yes.
Are you willing to undergo a training process where you will be taught the means of treating a firearm, neutralizing an enemy and assault tactics?:Yes.
Have you acknowledged that the breaking of any promises made above will result in a punishment?:Yes.

Reaction score
Steam Name:berkeistanbul
VIP?:Yes
Are you both willing to be serious aswell as banterous with the org?: Yes , I have had some pretty good experiences with best orgs. Such as Rosato empire , Hitmen Royale , Crafting plus

IG Name: Marshall Matthews
IG Age: 24
Do you have past experiences as a soldier and or police?: Im a fully trained soldier, my origins require me to join the army
Are you willing to follow your superiors' every orders?: Yes , Im into serious RP and war strategies and do believe I have to follow supervisors orders. If there are no orders there is no RP
Are you willing to undergo a training process where you will be taught the means of treating a firearm, neutralizing an enemy and assault tactics?: Yes Im ready
Have you acknowledged that the breaking of any promises made above will result in a punishment?:Yes , I have read and understood the rules

Reaction score
OOC

Steam Name: Lampa Fermecata
VIP?: No
Are you both willing to be serious aswell as banterous with the org?: Yes

IG Name: Jakey Finn
IG Age: 25
Do you have past experiences as a soldier and or police?: Yes, I've worked as a police officer.
Are you willing to follow your superiors' every orders?: Yes.
Are you willing to undergo a training process where you will be taught the means of treating a firearm, neutralizing an enemy and assault tactics?: Yes.
Have you acknowledged that the breaking of any promises made above will result in a punishment?:
Yes, I do.