The European Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

The European Mafia
-------------------------
Backgrounds infromation:
Cooming soon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORG Cheif/Boss:
Steve Andersson [/pm Steve Andersson]
Eric Celsius [/pm Eric Celsius]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red: Inactive(ATM)
Orange: Active and inactive(ATM)
Green: Active(ATM)

Members:
IC-NameOOC-namePlayTime
Steve Andersson[PH] F0CUS0Active
Eric Celsius[PH] TooBrokenActive
Edward Inver-Uknown-Active
Ognjen MictrovicOgnjenTheSerbianActive
Philips Jhonsson-Unkown-Active
Jason Ossar-Unkown-Active
Mike Dous-Unkown-Active
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

Don't steal drugs from people in the same org.
Don't Mugg peolpe in the same org.
Don't raid people in the same org.
Don't say bad things to members.
Don't be rude to etc, members and admins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

http://perpheads.com/forum/server/organizations/applications-ab
(The owner needs to create a topic there)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me on steam: hugoaron1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: The European Mafia = One against the others

Reaction score
I'd say proof read this and correct spelling errors, then smarten it up a bit. Maybe add some background information on your organization and whatnot? Either than that, seems okay... what does the name mean by the way?

Reaction score
Acerius said:
I'd say proof read this and correct spelling errors, then smarten it up a bit. Maybe add some background information on your organization and whatnot? Either than that, seems okay... what does the name mean by the way?
Owh I'll fix the spelling errors, I'll add some background information to it. and the name is just a mafia name. and We hav both black and with people

Reaction score
The name of the org doesn't make sense in my opinion. If it had to do with race, then the org could possibly be some sort of white supremacy organization, which would make sense. But right now it just seems kind of random.

Reaction score
It might be about the fight of the good and bad, or fight of the opposites. Don't be so idiotic and think about racism when black and white are used in names or just anything. I like the name, it sounds nice and original for a clan name.

Reaction score
Ruby like U said good vs bad but some people might say OWH THATS RACIST!

Trande

Ruby said:
It might be about the fight of the good and bad, or fight of the opposites. Don't be so idiotic and think about racism when black and white are used in names or just anything. I like the name, it sounds nice and original for a clan name.
Ahahaha. You like dark jokes, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.