The Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
daaeac52b8.jpg
Updated 30/06/2015 @ 19:27
From farms to hands, drugs are a trade so big that it's almost invisible to the normal person; but who
owns these trades? Who gets the seeds to Paralake and grows the finest cocaine and Cannabis.

Who are we? I'd prefer to use actions to show you, what I can tell you is our name.. we are the firm.

884175d0c9.jpg

These are the members of our organisation, these people are the core and soul of The Firm.
The people who create drugs, who get money, and who love pulling triggers.

High Ranks (HR):

AyJay Harlem - Founder, CEO, HoR.
Lewis Doman - Founder, CEO, HoR.

AyJay Harlem

Brian Husky

Clark Thompson
Christian Doman
Jack Kier
Jack Noah
Johnny Molero

Liam Belinsky
Mathias Vonel
Michael Boyle

1866a6718f.jpg

Our standard relation with all organisations within Paralake is neutral, however
if something is done to upset our organisaiton or it's members. That may change.

81233d73cf.png

Defeated Status
Organisation has been defeated - We were at war for a total of one day, however they disbanded without a fight
showing their defeat. Two members of the organisation, Lewis Doman and AyJay Harlem both exectued the leader of the organisation and stole from the base in order to show attack upon them due to bad morals within leadership.

63be8a0e6c.png

Ally Status
An ex-belinsky leader, very organised and was happy to accept an allyship with AyJay Harlem and the rest of The Firm. Overall Ally, and when they're in a time of need.

a426bad394.jpg

Joining The Firm is not too easy, we do have open applications which go through a two stage process.
First you will have to apply via our form which you can find below, you will then recieve an email (forum pm)
regarding the decision being made on your application. If accepted you will recieve a time and date for
an interview.

Application Form

The entire application form is in character, keep this in mind whilst applying.
The character back-story should be fairly long and detailed to your best ability.
Include how you got to the city, family, etc.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
27d1aad86b.jpg

These are all the times for meetings, recruitment sessions and growing sessions.
These are subject to change, so please do check this page whenever you can.

09a3dde821.png

9bce254cde.jpg

You must never steal from other organisation members.
Mugging will not be tolerated unless in a state of war.
Org-Hopping will not be tolerated, leave once.. leave forever.
You will only ever get one chance to join The Firm.
You must act professional at all times.
Wear smart clothing whilst representing the organisation.
Excessive trolling will not be tolerated within the base.

Little Note :: All Grow+ members have been moved over to this organisaiton.

Thank you for reading, this page is purely for information; apply above.

Reaction score
CRACKENDO V17: THE REBOOT.

Good luck I guess but history dictates that this won't stick around for long, and neither will you.

Reaction score
Good luck with the Firm my friends.

I'm not interested in a membership currently, however let it be known I'm available to assist you should you need it.
I'm sure Mr Lewis Doman has my contact details, so give me a call if you need some more firepower.

I'll be seeing you around.

Reaction score
This organization looks like something that could last for a while as long as you are willing to put the effort in, which I am sure you are. Best of luck with this Ayjay and Lewis.

pigeon-data.jpg

**A pigeon lands on Ayjay Harlem's shoulder and passes a letter to him.

--The letter reads--
Although your organization does not appear to allow associates, I am willing to aid you if you ever need help with handling certain situations such as Police raids and raids by people which are in organizations I am not associated with.

You may think that my help is not required or may not be sufficient enough, but I think you can agree that one extra man with a gun can have a large impact on the outcome of a situation. Even if you decline my offer, I will still help you due to somewhat friends being in your organization.

Best of luck,
-Zack Robberts.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hey there guys, I've recently not been doing much with the organisation and a few people have been leaving. We didn't really get the outcome of start-up members that I'd of liked so I've not really wanted to do much since there's nothing really to do.

Due to me applying for Enforcer, I want to spend all my free time roleplaying as an officer, etc rather than being involved with the management of the organisation so I will be closing it. However, this organisation may be re-opened in the future to anyone who would like to join now.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.