The Highland Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After a Beautiful Night Of Stabbing, Robbing And General Nedish Activity, Josh Morrison Looked Down At His Exhausted Vagabond Of A Friend And Casually Pondered "Oi man square tae go like am gonnae go tae mericau an get me sum weapons total man" To Which His Friend Responded "Whit?!"...
Josh Boarded a plane from Glasgow Airport That Night And Flew Directly To Paralake, Upon Taking Off, He Thought To Himself "I sware I saw sum burnin mobeel or sumin, fuk sake man dinnae ken, nevermind."

Upon Arrival At Paralake, Josh was mugged with a knife, but using his Ned skills he disarmed the mugger and "chibbed the shite oot o that cunt". Following his many encounters and relationships with crime bosses, serving time and making his fortune, he has now opened his own Militia, hoping to enlist his own Neds and train them in the ways of chib combat and true vigilante justice, using his large arsenal to supply the "cunts" he'll recruit.

The Highland Militia Itself is a group of mercenaries, hitmen and security guards (We can be hired as all 3). All

Apply Here: https://perpheads.com/threads/the-highland-militia.6163/

Official Theme Song:

Reaction score
You've got 3 supposedly active orgs on the forums, you might wanna get an admin to move Hashashin and Agency to the disbanded section.

Status
Not open for further replies.