The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'v quit this server long ago, but since i came on here now just browsing for nostalgies sake, i see that that first part of the " First Belinsky Empire " is complete and utter BS. James never founded S-hooden, it was me, Bweck and chipi/sirpimme ( you probobly know them as Zoey and Lily Wood). And we didnt " pose little threat " people always complained about us because people couldnt play the game properly because all we did was have TONS of money and just raid constanly so it became boring for other people, and when we were at our peak, the Belinsky wasnt even around anymore. I just made this account and posted this because i got pissed that people are spreading BS about or org that we actually spent 100 of hours on building up. - Over and out, a really old player.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it turns out I don't have the time I used to play on the server. Coming on 2-3 times a week isn't enough to maintain an organisation. Therefore, the Belinsky Family will be closing.

I'd like to thank everyone who has ever been a part of any of the Belinksy Families. As it is you the people who gave the Belinsky Family its name and reputation. I'd also like to thank those who returned, or left their own organisations to return. We had amazing loyalty in the family, so much that the police or other organisations never stood a chance against us.

This was the last return of The Belinsky Family, and personally, its been great. I've loved running the family since it was first established in 2013, and to be honest I'm sad to see it finally die. However, let it be known that we hung on to the end, we had times of amazing prosperity, but also times of endless grief and loss. We destroyed 8 other large organisations in total, and no matter what was thrown at us, we always won in the end.

Organisation disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.