Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (hayden
How long were you banned for: 3 days

Your Steam Name
: The Incredible Holgh
Your In-game Name: Frank Klitschzko
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Logging out of the server whilst arrested
Why should this appeal be considered: I apologize for logging out during this situation and for disrupting gameplay by doing so, I feel I've learned from my mistakes in the past however I am not perfect as you can tell. I did not do this to dodge and log back in shortly after, I was getting off for the night after being on pretty much all day. In hindsight I should've asked the guy arresting me if that would be okay with him instead of just disconnecting without saying a word. I am well aware of my ban record, and I am trying to improve it, since I was banned for 1 month, I rejoined on the 23rd and I have LOADS of hours without any infractions between then and now and I ask for this to be taken into consideration since I am trying my best to break this cycle of bans. Thanks for considering

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

We have denied your appeal based on the fact you dont really have a good history, you have appealed previous bans and we think you need to sit this one out. Come back and make sure you dont do this again!

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.