The International Contract Agency

Reaction score
The International Contract Agency
Who are we:
We are the agency, We have lots of different roles and jobs in the Agency, you can PM me all IG information, then i will tell you what roles we have and what will suit you best. The Agency started by my father. He was the best and skilled known assassin, his name was 047. However the Agency went to shit and turned there back on 047, which meant 047 brought it to an end and lived a normal life. He brought me up and teached me everything he knew. I changed my name to 047 to honor my father. I then joined the MI5 and became good friends with Tyla, Nevertheless MI5 went to shit. And this is why i come in, Welcome to THE AGENCY

Information:

lf you want to join and believe you are skilled enough to join, please PM me all your IG information and ill reply to you as soon as possible. I need A Deputy chief Agent to be in control when i am not around, I also need two 'handlers', which will deal with taking the information of the contracts sent to us.

Chain of Command:

Head Agent- Me
Deputy head Agent-
--
These two ranks have the same power and Authority
Handlers-
Chief Agent-

Agent-

I just want to say we are not going to be in a alliance with any ORG, as we are here simply to help out other orgs with gathering Intel, or making people 'quiet'. Until we have built a good and strong Friendship with an a Org then maybe yes we can have an alliance. However you can be anyone and contact me/us.

Dress code:

All agents have to wear a black suit, but may change if they are going undercover.

As the moment i do not have anyone in my org so you will only be able to contact me so here are my Contact details.

maxresdefault.jpg

683-1675

Regards,

The Agency

Reaction score
Now there's a Hitman org... Interesting. Creative, yes. Original... Hum, never seen a hitman org before around here... I would say you totally copied another game's organisation, but who am I to say such a thing.

Specially because of The Saints, which totally wasn't stolen from another game.