The Montreal Family Applications

Ash

Reaction score
399b490e13.PNG

When applying for a position in 'The Montreal Family' please make sure you answer every question.

OOC Information
Steam name:
Are you active enough?:
Steam ID:

IC Information
In-Game name:
Are you VIP?:
What would you bring to this Family?:
Why should we choose you?:
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting):
What other organizations have you been in?:
What firearms level are you?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Funny Little Man
Are you active enough?: I feel like it is becoming a serious addiction, so yes. Around 4 hours a day.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48551530
IC Information
In-Game name: David Lorn
Any cars you have: Mazda MX-5
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: A touch of authenticity and some hitman work.
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a canadian who can also do wetwork quietly.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Street fighting, base defending and kidnapping.​

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: [PH] ErmakDimon
Are you active enough?: yes, around 4 hours a day on weekends and around 1 hour a day on other days
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50947970
IC Information
In-Game name: Dmitrii Ermakovich
Any cars you have:Volvo 242
Are you VIP?: expires on 25.01.15
What would you bring to this Family?: small jobs like killing someone, growing or protecting the base
Why should we choose you?: I am a Russian man hardened in the snowy Siberia. I can protect people aswell as kill other people, I can kill silently, this depends on weapons.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Shooting, Securing, a little crafting

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:
[PH] Minilarro
Are you active enough?: I'm online for 2-3 hours on most days with an exception of Wednsday and Sunday. Unless i have school work to do, i will be online.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702
IC Information
In-Game name:
Lars Woll
Any cars you have: GMC Vandura
What would you bring to this Family?: Defensive props & transporting. Not much but one extra man to help.
Why should we choose you?: I can handle myself and as long as someone else guards the base i can assist in emergencies. I know the rules about building a base and as i have one warning after soon a year of playing on the server i believe i won't cause unneccesary and (rulebreaking) other problems
What are your specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Defence building, Base defending, surveillance & clean ups.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:The Holy Banterous One
Are you active enough?:I can be 4 hours on week days and The whole day on wekkends (mostly the whole day
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60406751
IC Information
In-Game name:Charlie Cosbern
Any cars you have: Ford Transit(the PedoVan)
Are you VIP?:yes
What would you bring to this Family?:i whould bring Well Firstly Some Banter And An Extra Member Trained In Weaponary At your disposeale That will attempt to complete Any task you wish
Why should we choose you?: You should Choose Me Becuase i have a Wide Arsenal Of weaponary and Im Good at Team work and making decsions
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting):Leadership,TeamWork,Shooting,Breaching
What other organizations have you been in?:504 Gotti boyz, Commonwealth, los Zetas, The mafia
What firearms level are you?:24

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: [PH] TACO KING!!! Smily:
Are you active enough?: Yes
Steam ID:
IC Information
In-Game name: Johnny Nose
Any cars you have: Caddilac escalade [gettin dat audi s5]
Are you VIP?: not anymore but im getting it
What would you bring to this Family?: A good org member and support for anything that will happen
Why should we choose you?: Because i have a lot of experience with orginisations and i feel like this orginisation would suit me perfectly
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership and crafting (im a patato at shooting)
What other organizations have you been in?: Paralake partnership [underboss] Julii [Leader] bank robbing 101 [leader]
What firearms level are you?: 52

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:
Arron/Faith
Are you active enough?: I am on almost every day playing with people like DannyD so i find myself active enough.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21706232
IC Information
In-Game name:
Arron Cursed
Any cars you have: Caddilac Escalade.
Are you VIP?: Yes i am.
What would you bring to this Family?: After The Vitruous got disbanded most of the org members went to this org, Good friends of mine like , Max zaiger and others.
Why should we choose you?: Well i think i would be someone that could help out alot. I prefer playing as a team player also if someone needs something i do not ask for extra's i just ask to get it back or the price of it. I am also friendly and i listen to higher ups when they are speaking and follow my orders.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): I can craft a decent amount of weapons ( till the benneli *lvl 52* ) I find myself a precision shooter with that i mean i do not start spraying my guns around loudly but try to aim for their head. I also have a decent amount of defences that could help defending our base.
What other organizations have you been in?: The Vitruous , Greek Empire , The bishop family , Crescendo , Voltiac and a couple other org's .
What firearms level are you?: My firearms level is at 52 right now trying to lvl it a bit more.

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Murtsley
Are you active enough?: Sure.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

IC Information
In-Game name: Cameron Jefferson
Any cars you have: None.
Are you VIP?: Yes.
What would you bring to this Family?: Witty Banter.
Why should we choose you?: I can craft high level weapons, and craft some good furniture (If that tickles your fancy)
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting, leadership
What other organizations have you been in?: Jarheads, Jefferson Regime
What firearms level are you?: 70

Garrett Woodfield

OOC Information
Steam name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n
Are you active enough?: Yeah i am active everyday (most likely)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196251

IC Information
In-Game name: Alex Zaigar (Might change my name soon.. not sure)
Any cars you have: Mitsubishi Evo Lancer XIII
What would you bring to this Family?: Some of my friends, victor and a few others, came over to this org from the virtuous after it got disbanded, and i would really like to join an org with the again. I need a trust worthy org, and one with a good leader, that knows how to control an org.
Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me cause i need a good org that i can trust and thats loyal, i also know most of the orgs members.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Shooting, defense, leveling in firearms.
What other organizations have you been in?: Virtuous, Drugs inc, Sweatervest army (leader, am still until i find a org.), The mafia, i was accepted into Dragons, but have not joined as i am not sure if i want to yet.
What firearms level are you?: 17

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Daymon
Are you active enough?: Yeaaa dude
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372
IC Information
In-Game name: John Daymon
Any cars you have: Volvo 242 double upgraded with CHROOOOOOOOOME
Are you VIP?: Mhm
What would you bring to this Family?: Well I know for a fact that I am able to control an organizations applications and control it. Nothing much to say really, I just know for a fact that I'm good with guns and such.
Why should we choose you?: Well the reasons are listed above.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership
What other organizations have you been in?: Jarheads, The Chosen Few, The Belinsky Family (Recruitment Manager) The Chosen Family and Hicktown Hill Billy's
What firearms level are you?: Dunno fully out, but quite low, want the reason? PM me on steam.

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Blicky
Are you active enough?: ofc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85141934
IC Information
In-Game name: Tyrone Trevon
Any cars you have: Mercades E63, Upgraded
What would you bring to this Family?: A vast bank of knowledge about the city. Laws, places, base defences and Ideal places for basing etc. I can also put a fair amount of funding to the organisation, should I be accepted. I can also provide an amazing source of firearms, I have the best knowledge of firearms and can craft any firearm that you desire which I think could be very useful for defending against those pigs.
Why should we choose you?: I know a lot about the laws of the city and can usually speak my way out of silly cops trying to raid. I can also provide you with a good source of firearms as stated above. I am also very experienced with organisations like yours too.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting firearms (level 100)
What other organizations have you been in?: Jarheads, Cresendo, Bishop Brothers,
What firearms level are you?: 100

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: nickjedl
Are you active enough?: Can you be active with perma?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58678274

IC Information

In-Game name: Sam Vertongen
Any cars you have: Volvo, Syclone
Are you VIP?: No
What would you bring to this Family?: The skill of being perma banned.
Why should we choose you?: I don't know, it's your choice.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership, Protection, Teamwork
What other organizations have you been in?: None
What firearms level are you?: 1/100

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: BelgLmfao
Are you active enough?: Yeah pretty much if I don't have homework
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253
IC Information
In-Game name: Tyrese Jamallkins
Any cars you have: Nissan GT-R upgraded once
Are you VIP?: Not anymore
What would you bring to this Family?: A high firearms level and experience in defending and helping the organization to build up an empire
Why should we choose you?: Because I've been playing for quite some time now and now all the tricks in the book. I'm a good raider and base defender. I can help the org members whenever it's needed
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting/building/shooting
What other organizations have you been in?:Voltiac (Leader), Virtuous(Leader), Crescendo, S-Hooden (back in Evocity) and some other small ones
What firearms level are you?: 73

Reaction score
OOC Information
  • Steam name: [PH] Legolas
  • Are you active enough?: I have 3 weeks playtime (around it) and I always try to play on Perheads when i'm not on school or something else...
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27271219
IC Information
  • In-Game name: William Anderson
  • Any cars you have: BMW M3 (I'm almost buying a new one, i've 1 million in the bank right now)
  • Are you VIP?: Yes
  • What would you bring to this Family?: I'm good at shooting and scouting, I can help my fellow friends that are in the Org, I'm good at tactics... //I know the rules, I love to RP...
  • Why should we choose you?: What i said before and..., I'm smart and i can help this Org to grow (grow bigger and grow drugs :p )...
  • What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Scouting, shooting, making defences, defending the base, tactics...
  • What other organizations have you been in?: Belinsky Family, (some others that i don't remmember...)
  • What firearms level are you?: 16...... (You don't need me for that...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:.Undead
Are you active enough?: I am on everyday unless if i have to do something important.
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cat_Love/

IC Information
In-Game name:Matt Grand
Any cars you have:I have a Chrysler PT Cruiser
Are you VIP?:No
What would you bring to this Family?:That i have a lot of guns i am loyal and i can follow directions
Why should we choose you?: Because i am looking to join a powerful org that i can join and be loyal.I will be loyal to the family and i would love to help people inside of the org.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): I am good at raiding i have many guns i have m4s,AK's,reminingtons and a sr-25 i am also good at staying and defending bases.I am not the best at leadership but i can be helpful.
What other organizations have you been in?: Security+,Cresendo.
What firearms level are you?:35 almost 36
[DOUBLEPOST=1421278704,1421278619][/DOUBLEPOST]i did not mean to post my steam url i mean STEAM_0:1:61173726 for that sorry for that

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Death Howl
Are you active enough?: Active Daily
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25805596
IC Information
In-Game name: James Anders
Any cars you have: SS Camaro (Completely messed up on my cars)
What would you bring to this Family?: I have experience in car chases and used to run both a Gun Store and a Private Taxi Service
Why should we choose you?: I know some of the people in your family and i believe that you could use some of my expertise
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting and Driving
What other organizations have you been in?: Gun Corporation, Private Transport Co and Home Defense Store
What firearms level are you?: 48

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:dwaine dibbly
Are you active enough?:yes i try and be active it depends if im not busy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:17475472
IC Information
In-Game name:ben smithlot
Any cars you have:none
Are you VIP?:no
What would you bring to this Family?:i will try and be active at all times im planning to get my firearms skill i have crafted 50 bullet casings
Why should we choose you?: because i will not betray the org or mug any org people im also a good shop defender
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): some time ago i crafted 50 bullet casings for good fellas but when their leader got banned i kept the casings im hoping to make alot of pistol ammo
What other organizations have you been in?:gun corparation
What firearms level are you?: 4 I will lvl it up though

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Chicken
Are you active enough?: Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045
IC Information
In-Game name: Aaron Duffy
Any cars you have: Non, I use monorail till I get money , previously owned Porsche 997 , Mercedes Gullwing
Are you VIP?: Not yet, saving up
What would you bring to this Family?: My shooting skills and base security.
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a good base watcher and security officer.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership / Security
What other organizations have you been in?: Corleone
What firearms level are you?: 28

Garrett Woodfield

Steam name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n
Are you active enough?: Yeah i am active everyday (most likely)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196251

IC Information
In-Game name: Alex Zaigar (Might change my name soon.. not sure)
Any cars you have: Mitsubishi Evo Lancer XIII
What would you bring to this Family?: Some of my friends, victor and a few others, came over to this org from the virtuous after it got disbanded, and i would really like to join an org with the again. I need a trust worthy org, and one with a good leader, that knows how to control an org.
Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me cause i need a good org that i can trust and thats loyal, i also know most of the orgs members.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Shooting, defense, leveling in firearms.
What other organizations have you been in?: Virtuous, Drugs inc, Sweatervest army (leader, am still until i find a org.), The mafia, i was accepted into Dragons, but have not joined as i am not sure if i want to yet.
What firearms level are you?: 17

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Creepis
Are you active enough?: Considering that I am slowly becoming active in the server again, yes.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34016459
IC Information
In-Game name: Kenneth Walker
Any cars you have: Ford GT 05
Are you VIP?: No, but I am going to buy it as soon as I got the money for it, by selling my Barret.
What would you bring to this Family?: Defences (if I got the Physgun for it, the next time I buy VIP), fire support,
Why should we choose you?: I've been known to be loyal in many other organizations.People also seem to be appreciating my kindness towards others, as in helping them out in sticky situations.I would see some great potential, as in leadership/underleadership etc. positions.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Mainly in building defences, but I am not also a bad shooter in my opinion.I am only Firearms 40/41, so I do love crafting pistols to raise my firearms level.
What other organizations have you been in?:
⍟ - The Belinsky Family, 1st Generation with Viktor Belinsky. (@EVIL)
⍟ - The Belinsky Family, 2nd Generation with Liam Belinsky. (@Liam)
⍟ - Skinheadbande
⍟ - Crescendo (1st time it was created, not sure if I was also in Crescendo the 2nd time it got rebooted)
⍟ - The Virtuose
⍟ - Paralake Services
⍟ - ABMC (Autobahn Motor Club)
⍟ - Los Zetas v2
What firearms level are you?: 40/41​