The Montreal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPDATE:MY INTERNET IS BACK AGAIN! YAY! YOU MAY IGNORE THIS MESSAGE /caps

Kenneth Walker (Creepis) here, just want to tell you guys, that I may not be much as active, as today in the morning, our internet just decided to go RIP (yes, we paid our bills...) and it may take a day to get a message from our ISP.We might aswell switch providers as we had some difficulties with our internet before, but transitioning between different providers may take weeks or even months.Sorry for the trouble, I will hope to see you guys sometime soon again :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
i feel kinda disrecpected not being on ur enemy list...
make it happen or feel my wrath!
ohhhh..... wait..... u will anyway!

-Regards The Pink Executors!

Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to be inactive because of PC problems. See you guys in some weeks.

Reaction score
I am looking to join this org, I have no current relations with other org's, I have enough money to buy a car, yet I don't know what to buy... I have a level 25 crafting Level, I have a few people who owe me a "distraction from the police" and I generally Like your Organisation

Ash

Reaction score
After some time of disbanding this organization and joining another i finally saw what pathetic idea it was to leave and disband this organization; Therefore this organization is back, and we're going to get bigger and bigger everyday. Afters some time of working hard we have gathered 8 total members what isn't a lot, however seems that was in 10 minutes- It's pretty good. All members on the following list are available to join back without making an application. Feel free to contact me in-game (for the following people);
Lewis Doman;
Kenneth Walker;
Max Zaiger;
Cameron Jefferson;
Victor Zaiger;
David Lorn;
Johnny Nose;
Jesse Zaiger;
Tyrone Trevon;
Micheal Boyle;
Jack Noah;
William Anderson;
Death Howl;
Gregory Porter;
Satoshi Nakamura;
Aaron Duffy;
Charlie Cosbern;
Ben Smithlot;
Andreas Wiese;
James Anders;
Matt Grand;
Chris Andrews;
Jerome Baller;
Jon Godinn;
and Lamar Carter.

As stated, all of these people contained on this list are available to join the organization yet again.
People stated below are forbidden from the organization at this moment in time;

Ethan Belinsky- Talked about killing me while i was just walking in the underpass. (This may of been a mistake)
Another reason why is that Ethan caused problems in the organization.

- Ash Anderson

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, I should be back in around 5 days from them ASIAN countries, hope that I can start playing again without the second of latency I have here. See y'all!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423737739,1423434053][/DOUBLEPOST]Just so you guys know, as I have just gotten back from a long vacation, I won't be doing org RP for a few days, I just need to settle back in. However Ash can feel free to invite me to the org and think that his beat up red Volvo is an emergency vehicle. :)

Ash

Reaction score
Announcement: Promotions/Demotions/New Databases/Killing
As from today (13/02/2015), Daymon and other leadership members are looking for capable and possible Underboss', capos and more. They will look at several aspects of the candidates, if you feel that you're ready to take on a roll, contact @Sky-Walker, Daymon or the other members to receive an interview.

Today we're introducing new databases to the organization. This consists of a new warning system and a new alliance database. The new warning system means that players will receive 3 warnings before being kicked out of the organization and killed for all of the details they know. This is only for Underboss'+. The new alliance database means that when we ally with someone, we take in details, members names, phone numbers and we charge to alliance with people as from today. We have an expiry date to which we are working off- if it expires that means that we're no longer connected with the organization.

Underboss Alabin Lundmark has been eliminated from the organization for the vicious attack to one of our higher members, this member is forbidden from joining back. Alabin was eliminated by a group we specialized to take him out.

pm84851.gif

ld53334.gif

ds13050.gif

fq53479.gif

zf71275.gif

zc40155.gif

vv50233.gif

nc63590.gif

Reaction score
*A Text Arrives*

Hey, its Ben Walker, i have chosen to leave the org, i have had a good time. I suppose you are going to try and kill me now...

Reaction score
I have decided to leave the organisation by this I will not join any organisation. All I will do is standing by a neutral point. I am sick of getting betrayed all the time by members and organiations. By this I will promote Kenneth Walker to Head of Underboss'

Thanks for everything I've had a blast and I've been a retard.

Reaction score
I have also decided to stepdown from my current position within the organisation. I hope that we all can still be great friends outside of the organisation, but for now, it is a goodbye from me !

Reaction score
I will be stepping down from my rank as an underboss, which you have my eternal thanks for giving me the chance for holding such a position. I give you my hopes for this organization's well being even though I will now be put on the hit-list. I will not be naming the reasons for my resignation due to that's not why I'm here.

Regards, Lars Woll

Reaction score
Due to the fact that this organization is losing power, I have left my position as soldier to start anew. I do not mean any harm to those who wish to kill me because of their responsibilities, but you will find it difficult.

-Kind regards and best wishes from the true Montreal kid, David Lorn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.