The Montreal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score

C6jxgvG.jpg

History (OOC)
It all went back to when i first joined an organization named 'The Virtuous', i was found with many other people i had knew a lot. As time went by i ranked up quite quickly gaining Senior Member in the end, with that rank i attempted to help the organization out massively, however it never worked, meaning the organization was quickly getting out of hand. The leaders of the organization were never contributing anything towards the organization, leaving me and Robin in charge. We tried our best throughout the whole situation however we noticed the organization members started having several arguments over people stealing items, guns etc.. Overtime i was caught in one of these arguments which then leaded me to resigning from my position as Senior Member and resulted in me being assassinated.

History (IC)

Upon arriving in Paralake from EvoCity i began to see other organizations attempting to take over the city which then resulted in me being mugged and over powered a lot of the time. I then got to know the city quite well, people, buildings and the organizations taking over the city. I then thought what if i made my own organization? I then decided to do it, i made 'The Montreal Family' - which hopes to bring a large, powerful and controlling atmosphere to the city.

What do we do?
We tend to do Drug Trafficking, Gambling, Murder and Loan sharking. We will normally base in a secure area with several guards and members on watch out for attacks. We're extremely cautious with the things we do and how we do them. If we believe that others are involved with what we do, we will take action and eliminate people we need to.

--------------------------------------------

Ranks

Boss:
Drew Anderson

Head of internal and external affairs:
N/A

Right Hand(s):

N/A

Head of Underboss':
N/A

Underboss':

Jake Green

Regular Members:
Bob Nixon

Member Count: 3

Associates:

Relationships:

Enemies:

Neutral:

Allies:

Attire:

61e3ab533f.PNG
776fc8a669.PNG
59a6e07597.PNG
Organization Articles

01. Stealing or harassing organization members will result in immediate punishment or death, we are a serious organization and will not take crap.
02. Upon joining this organization the only way out it to be eliminated - meaning all information stays with organization members.
03. While at war with an undetermined organization don’t take actions against their organization unless orders are given by a higher ranked member of the organization, if this is broken this may result in punishment towards the member(s) involved within the rule breakage.
04. If members receive too many warnings from higher organization members they will be invited to a meeting with the higher ranked members and will be asked to justify their actions, if not a punishment will be given towards the member(s).
05. Everyone within the organization must contribute as much to the organization as possible, meaning that players must help other members out and make this group better by each day.
06. Members who betray the organization will be executed immediately from any members present, these will be added to the execution list until they have been eliminated.
07. If LEO’s are taken back to our base after someone is wanted then the member will be asked to give their self up and will have to demonstrate/prove why they had took the police back to our base, the reason must be valid.
08. With LEO’s try not to get in any trouble with them, LEO’s will arrest or punish you for your actions, which then means they will be looking out for us and our clothing, which could lead to a raid, warrants or us being arrested for LEO’s safety.
09. Any members who attempt to break the laws within our area of our residential building will be asked to explain why they attempted to break the laws to a Leader.
-------------------------------------
The boss is in control of everything, his job is to make sure everything goes to play and runs smoothly. This rank can do anything.
This person is the Boss's right hand man, meaning he would give advise and ideas to make the organization better and stronger. This person has no specific authority within the organization, this person is purely here to help out and give his thoughts and ideas the the Boss. This rank only has the power to join Leadership meetings.
Caporegime is an Italian word, which is used to signify the head of a family in Sicily, but has now come to mean a ranking member, similar to captain or senior sergeant in a military unit. The crew collects protection and other money for the capo, who at regular intervals gives a share (or "taste") of the collected money to the underboss and/or the boss. (Optional) Capo's also are in charge of players, if Capo's have a problem with some players and wont to report them they have a say in what punishment will be needed.
The members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association. The members may meet on a recurring basis. The association may provide physical protection of its members from others.The association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals. The association may have an identifiable structure.

Want to apply? Click Here!

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
~Update~

Some New members have joined the organization,
Max Zaiger
Jerome Baller
Ben Walker
Jesse Zaiger
Victor Zaiger.

These will assist me run the family.

Reaction score
Thought i would make a logo/sig thing. So here we go, people could probably make better though.

### REDONE FOR CORRECT COLOURS ###
KuRAI49.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Announcement: Demotions / Promotions
Most of the ranks have been set up without thinking and in a short time. I've discussed this with Ash and we've come to a conclusion. All Capo's and Underboss' will be put to the Soldier rank. The reason for this is for you to prove that you deserve your desired rank. There has also been a few other changes, like people staying as their rank or promoted. Please read the information in the list bellow.

Demoted:

Max Zaiger (Soldier)
Jerome Baller (Cappo)
Ben Walker (Soldier)
Jesse Zaiger (Soldier)
Victor Zaiger (Soldier)
Tyrone Trevon (Soldier)
James Petersmith (Soldier)

Promoted:

John Daymon (Underboss) @John Daymon

Please take note that nobody has been demoting for a negative reason, it is just so we can build a stronger team and to make sure we're not just here for the power given.

Thank you, Liam Belinsky
Head of Internal & External Organization Affairs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well Ash... Good job with that org. I kind of like the history of it. Anyways good luck with it.

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
Announcement: Death Policy

As of now - Tuesday 13th of January 2015, the Death Policy is offically in place. The Death Policy is being put in place to make sure none of our highly vulnerable organisation information doesn't get leaked to ANY source. Basically, if you leave the organisation under any of the following terms, leave the fucking City before you get your balls shopped off and then rammed down your throat, then shot nicely in the head:

- Leaving because you want to
- Leaving to join another organisation
- Leaving without permission of mine or the Boss' permission

Now we have that settled and read, you may be sitting there smoking your cheap cigar and saying to yourself "If I leave, I won't tell anyone anything" Well guess what Jack? I don't give a fuck. So go grow some drugs and kill some enemies and stop slacking and reading this god damn message.

Thank you, Liam Belinsky
Head of Internal & External Organization Affairs

Reaction score
In reply to your comment 1.1 @Ethan

I was actually too busy creating my latest piece of art work, it's called. 'Whyareyoulerkingyou'repermabannedmate'

6a4b2d1c10.png

Reaction score
I won't be that active since my pc is in maintenance and my hard drive is probably broken so..

Ash

Reaction score
-Announcement -

Charlie Cosbern has been eliminated from the organization and will never return.

Kenneth and Lewis have been promoted to Assistant Head Underboss'
The team of Underboss' are looking for another underboss- Be on your best behavior if you want the position.

Reaction score
Yesterday we had a meeting about promotions and demotions.
We explained to the members that they will be able to apply for underboss

All you have to do if you wish to be promoted to underboss is fill this form

After that you will be contacted with more information on the forums.

Have a great day out there and remember; A little violence never hurt anyone

Reaction score
You are not big enough a thread to be a enemy of mine,
pull me off the enemy list now
or you will feel me and my brothers wrath!

- Regards The Pink Executors

Ash

Reaction score
You are not big enough a thread to be a enemy of mine,
pull me off the enemy list now
or you will feel me and my brothers wrath!

- Regards The Pink Executors

Hey well because of your actions we have officially declared war on you, this now means you and your org members will now be on the 'Watchout' list. You will now be constantly watched by organization members, any thing you say could result in your or others death. On the other hand, we have 31 Members strong, you have what, 4?

Reaction score
First of all i have to tell you that im not in any kind of organazation, i only work with one guy and thats my brother!
Your group is no thread to us, we see you as 1 one big kindergarden, and really dont care about how many members you got!
You dont have anything besides money and fancy cars.
This war is quality vs quantity, and i bet you know that we are the quality team.

• - Regards The Pink Executors

Status
Not open for further replies.