The New Update

Reaction score
Well...like many other i recently noticed that the long awaited v2 update has been released!
and because of that i was planning on coming back and checking out everything new etc.
But before i press that connect button, i would greatly appriciate it if you could take a moment and give your opinion about the V2 Update , what are the pro's / con's , what people should be looking out for etc.
However this is not just for personal gain but also for newcomers that see this tread or just other people in general that are interested in the update and would just like to get a quick summary of the awesome stuff that has been released.

Hope to see you al soon =P!

Reaction score
Short said; Glorious. Some bugs here and there but all the new clothning, car skins, new medic fast response car etc. It's what i hoped for. You lost your old clothes but it was worth it.

Reaction score
the update is just awesome i like the new map cars etc but there are some bugs they will be fixed soon i hope. but one thing i dont know is the storage thing that the owner of the building needs to be nearby if thats an bug or programmed in.xD

Reaction score
Iran won't let me join :c. So I have to wait until I return home. Sounds like you guys are having a party, send me some leftover frosting, chocolate ice cream and tissues :'c

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Iran won't let me join :c. So I have to wait until I return home. Sounds like you guys are having a party, send me some leftover frosting, chocolate ice cream and tissues :'c
Why are you in Iran?

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Vacation.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Vacation with 1 Megabyte internet.
1 MEGABYTE!!

Reaction score
thats what you get in a third world country lol good for holidays bad for gaming semi decent culture

Reaction score
ryan harrell said:
thats what you get in a third world country lol good for holidays bad for gaming semi decent culture
I dont think you can judge a countrys culture just like that :), plus I rather live in a 3rd world country then live in a place like israel and murder childiren