Attempting to make friends

Reaction score
Hello, so I've just recently started out on this server with almost 3 days ingame time. And I must say making friends is hard. I'd wish more people could contribute in helping newcomers, and learn them the ropes. Luckily I am know in roleplaying and etc. So I didn't have such a hard time, but I'm still struggling making allies with people on the server. This is just a pure idea I'm throwing out there, to the wealthy and great people of perpheads. Please help newcomers (SWEATERVESTS) to find their place and learn them how to do things. This server may have lost a great amount of players, I know there are alot of guides out there but we as an awesome gmod community must help the newcomers to make them feel welcome in this community. -Felix

1R2Y8EO.png

Reaction score
I think this server is really difficult to start out on but once you get the hang of it and make friends it's amazing. When I help new players out I teach them laws rather than how to grow drugs so they can pass the medic exam which is a lot better as they can't get mugged for all their shit.

Reaction score
Thats what I do all the time, people can donate money so we can let these poor little sweatervests a chance in life.
We have trained SW-Helpers out there waiting for your call.
Just by texting HPLSW to 983940 You are donating £1000. Every cent counts.

Reaction score
Tip:

Roleplay as jobs until people know who you are, when they start to notice you interact with them in a positive way; leave a good impression.. I know multiple people that did this and are now well known and in successful organizations.

I didn't do it that way, I did it the way of being a criminal getting 5 bans within my first few months, lol; don't do that.

Reaction score
As Liam said, It's a good idea to start off by roleplaying on jobs. That is also how I got started. There I met my first "Criminal" friends @Saltguy and @Tomiko who introduced me to the criminal world (Thanks to you too for doing so). After this I started making more friends like Shaun and I really started to become known in the underground. When you make friends that are in an org. it isn't really that hard to make more friends in that org aswell as joining it. Sure the big orgs won't accept sweaters cause those orgs want experienced and more well-known people but some of the smaller orgs will accept your 3 days playtime.

Being a criminal sure isn't easy at all. You gotta work for it. When you finally got some friends then help them out and they will remember it.

Reaction score
I can definitely tell that you are a great guy buddy, I see you really tried to each out to me but, it's kind of hard to I do t really know how to say this but, it's not like I can get you into my organization immediately etc, it's not really how it works on the server. But you should know one thing buddy that I appreciate you trying, and trying to take contact with me.

It might not have turned out the best way but still, it's not like that I hate you or something because you are a good guy, and if you keep playing, reading the rules etc, I'm sure that you will get somewhere on the server. As a lot of people has already said, start out role playing, because that's how people will notice you, trust me, you will be rememberd if you are role playing good etc, because as you might have seen, being a criminal and joining big criminal organizations isn't something you can do the first time you join. Like, i have been here for 2 years now in ferbruary, and i have 2 months ingame time soon aswell, and this is were im standing today, im just saying that you need to climb the mountans really, it takes time to really get into the server, with great friends etc, getting in a big org.

So basically, start off slow buddy, if there's anything I can help you with, please be sure to contact me here, steam, or In-Game. Have a great one bro, and welcome to PERPHeads!
Kind Regards,

Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey there; if you ever want to arrange something or make a connection, I'm always available. Nobody talks to me or plays with me really any more so it'd be good to start up something. If you're interested in passive roleplay, take a look at my organization POLEx. See you 'round friend.