The number 1 helper #BlackDown

Reaction score
So I don't know where to start this. But I just want to give a big shoutout to @Blackdown I join the server yesterday and didn't even know where to start to earn money or even play, Then I asked for help and that's where I met Blackdown. He came and gave me a good introduction to the map and also helped me in getting started. I've never really had this on a server before when a staff member is so friendly and helpful than him.

93B40068D5855CA1AFDF1A5802AC0FC1828BF002
800FB4DD9AFED762F3FC0E126BC2A04D8962A7BE
B2F02C6CF4161987024BAED5410C77D92A16AE77

Before you ask no he didn't put me up to this :) I just want to give back to him in my way. So helped me start crafting and learning how to craft weapons, Drugs, and how to buy properties. Now im on the way to become the next king lord of park lake due to Blackdown lmao.

Big thanks to @Blackdown

Ps: He spent a lot of money on me.

Reaction score
I've seen blackdown around doing this, and going out of his way to help newer players a lot recently. His dedication to it shows, I first saw him about a month ago instructing newer people on how to cross the intersection safely and what rules to pay attention to the most. He's doing the server a huge favor by helping newer players become aquainted with the mechanics and the map of the server.

I lack the activity myself, but as far as I've seen from my own time on the server he seems very active. I'd dare say he could become an enforcer if he tried, I think his attitude is something the staff team needs. A helping hand alongside the punishing one wherever it is needed.

Reaction score
Just saying, I ain’t ever seen OP in the same room with anyone listed above

8DxmZY6.gif