The Paralake Crookbook: Definitive guide to criminalRP Of all kinds and varieties.

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have decided to work on my next "Publication" project on PERPheads, To my knowledge this will be the first thing of this kind I've done since... well whatever the fuck this was.

What is it?
Based off of the Anarchists cook book, this will be a definitive E-book style publication explaining the following aspects:
- Drugs production and selling / dealing, a perfect balance between useful gameplay advice and the science behind it for roleplay purposes.
- Tactics in high risk crime such as raiding, bank robbery, jail breaking, robberies, defending narcotics, and evading arrest.
- Guides on levelling skills such as unarmed combat, first aid, Swimming, firearms levels, etc.
- Ideal vehicles for criminal activity.
- Guerrilla warfare tactics to utilise in the event of needing to cause terror in Paralake.
- Extortion methods, black mail, fraud, etc.
- Exploitable loop holes within Paralake Law.

Accepting Donations to 3325443 for this project to be "Funded" (Aka to give me more motivation to finish it, as well as to fund any further research required for this project).​