The Paralake Equal Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

The Paralake Equal Rights Movement

“This is my doctrine: Give every other human being every right you claim for yourself.”
- Robert G. Ingersoll

Intro

We, The Paralake Equal Rights Movement (PERM), are people who believe in equal rights for every human being, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.

Discrimination is a big and known issue in Paralake City. We often encounter discrimination within the police force, e.g. getting pulled over for being Afro-American or Asian. Same with not existing gender equality. The amount of women in our public services is incredibly low, and our current government sees no issue in it. Or how can we forget the friendly gay couple, which gets gunned down because their sexual orientation? We have to counter that and bring true equality to every person in Paralake City.

How can we change Paralake City?

It's simple! Join PERM and help in the fight against racism and discrimination. You'll be invited to sit-ins, protests and public speeches. But understand that violence isn't the way, we want to change the city, yes. But we want to do it peacefully without blood.

"Liberty will never perish."
- Charlie Chaplin

I want to join the fight!

We have two types of members: Full-Members, who see PERM as their main org and Activists, who are member of a different org but still take part in PERM events. There's no leader, everything will be decided with a vote between the Full-Members.

Apply here.

Current roster:
Gerhard Wimmer
-
-
-
-

I want to help without going on the streets?

PERM is a Non-Profit-Organisation, so we depend on your your donations.

Xquality Bank
1111, Paralake City
-number will be added later-

Idea by Ethan <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I might finally be able to fit in with my brown skin <3

Reaction score
*You get an email from an Anonymous Adress, as you open it a video starts playing showing a man in a grey suit, but not his face..*

*Clap... Clap... Clap*

"I believe we finally understand each other and I'm truly proud... This is exactly what I believe in... This is My world of Honor. Where respect and kindness is followed by a man's gentleness... Though I believe You have gotten one of those quotes wrong... "
And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. ....." That I believe is, much more fitting. Anyway my good Sir. We... Are Watching... Good Luck."

*The video ends, closing and deleting it self along with the E-mail.*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Feminazi
feminazi.png

Last edited:

Trande

Pictures of todays peaceful protest against the mayor and for the legalisation of ISIS

XT3f5Jp.jpg

nu7Ng66.jpg

The Police Force showed their true face today, by gunning down 3 protestors and arresting 5.
We also suspect the police to set the PD on fire in a false flag mission. We all know the story, steel beams don't melt from fire!
[DOUBLEPOST=1433585778,1431798541][/DOUBLEPOST]Remove this aids, pls

Status
Not open for further replies.