The PAYDAY Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
cfaaaa73c1.png

"Well, fuck me sideways - it's the motherfucking PAYDAY gang!"
722851a2c3.png

The "PAYDAY" Gang can be initally traced to four people - three remain unknown and the other being incarcerated for a period of time. The original four were known as Dallas, Chains, Wolf and Hoxton, later named as Jim Hoxworth. After the incarceration of Jim Hoxworth, the gang went quiet for a while until they resurfaced. It was revealed that a much deeper organisation known as "CRIME.NET" was behind the PAYDAY gang, a (possibly international) chain of crime bosses and muscle-for-hire believed to be headed by a man known as Bain. They were involved in a huge crime spree in the Washington D.C area, flawlessly conducting countless heists and raids around the area, ranging from robbing jewellery stores to slaughtering countless police officers in drug raids.
9da5040849.png

There are believed to be 16 members currently in the gang, going by the following codenames:
Wolf
Hoxton
Jimmy
Bonnie
Dallas
Chains
Houston
John Wick
Clover
Dragan
Jacket
Sokol
Jiro
Bodhi
Sydney
Rust

It is unknown which of these are actively operating at the moment making it difficult to connect any of the crimes to one individual.

a4c05809da.png

Not much is actually known about their internal operations, namely because they are so secretive and small, but it is believed that they operate under a contracting system through CRIME.NET to carry out robberies and other such acts.

payday-2-wallpapers.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score

We can report that this gang means business, and be glad that there are no confirmed reports of their presence in Paralake, we're having a bad time in D.C with their random crimes...​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Due to your organization's past history with my close friend Vlad, who owns a night club aswell, we will revoke all access to every organization member that belongs to your organization. We won't hesitate to take any action or contact the authorities if we see any of you in close proximity of my nightclub.
b7e9d670eacf9937f420ddc3d40d5f5f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.