Previous organisations:

Why you want to join:

Talents:

"Blood make's you related, Loyalty make you family"

Last edited:
Reaction score
IC and OOC name: Alessia Harper (subject to change) // Mango | hyplex.co

Playtime: 1 month.

Previous organisations: The Harpers, Ewogs, etc.

Why you want to join: I would like to join a new and friendly organisation that is actually going to succeed and not lose every raid all the time, etc.

Talents: Shooting, building, driving (lol), etc.

Reaction score
IC and OOC name: Tyler Bounce | [PH] Tyler

Playtime: 3 weeks +

Previous organisations: Ewogs, Avito ( New one), Harpers, Green Sabre.

Why you want to join: Although I am banned (Requested Ban) I think this org looks like a lot of fun. I've been basing with you loads in game and we have done many raids and RP situations together. Give this application as much time as you need because I am taking a leave from PERP but hope ill get in. If I do, I will devote time and money into this org to make it the best it can be.

Talents: Shooting, Driving and Building.

Reaction score
IC and OOC name: Teemo | Tyrone Davies

Playtime: 2 weeks

Previous organisations: Avito (old one), Crafting + (old one got recruited mid war with growing Power), etc

Why you want to join: I know you , you're really good and well organized you're not gonna let this goto shit.

Talents: Tactics (e.g Raiding). Driving, building and also negotiation e.g with police.

Reaction score
  • IC and OOC name: Teemo | Tyrone Davies

Playtime: 2 weeks

Previous organisations: Avito (old one), Crafting + (old one got recruited mid war with growing Power), etc

Why you want to join: Today was funny af, the raids were lit and it was mint. Wanna continue playing with you.

• Talents: Tactics (e.g Raiding). Driving, building and also negotiation e.g with police.

Reaction score
    • IC and OOC name: [PH/VN]Leeroy | Bryon English

Playtime: 3 weeks

Previous organisations: Avito, Ewogs, Ducatti

Why you want to join: The reason I want to join your organisation is I want to join a good, nice, friendly organisation. I want to be with people also who know what they're doing and I want to be a part of it.
    • Talents: Tactics (e.g Raiding) Helping out other people, driving, a bit of raiding.

Reaction score
IC and OOC name: Jack Robbinson (IC) Jack (OOC)

Playtime: 1 week but its more then that

Previous organisations: N/A

Why you want to join: I want to join because I belive that I can bring a lot to the org. This org looks a lot of fun with active members who know how to role-play correctly.

Talents: Driving, Raiding, Little bits of crafting, Communication, I will always lend a hand to whom may need it, Shooing.

Status
Not open for further replies.