[Aplications] The Dutch Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: Huijaaja42 / Joe Guerrero

Playtime: 11 days

Previous ORGS? The Mohammad Family and Somali Pirates

Why do want to join?: Somali pirates got disbanded so I need an org to base and raid with.

Gambling Addiction: Definitely yes

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: )(George)( | Georgina Wolff

Playtime: 24 days

Previous ORGS? Mohhamed family, Young brehead jungle and more i cant think of right now

Why do want to join?: I have seen most of my friends join this org, i have no problems with anyone in this org, and i see you all nice people i would get along with as well as making money at the same time.

Why should we pick you? Because i am a nice guy, a decent shooter, and not just in it for the money from power growing. I am there to meet new people.

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: Brikaas // Brian Palvinsky

Playtime: 18 days 12 hours

Previous ORGS: None

Why do want to join?: I'd want to join to build up any possible organization expierence, I have never been within an org and I would find it intresting to see what kind of things we'd do and the knowing of the people within the org.

Why should we pick you: No specific reason on why I should be accepted, however, I might be a good at doing small(ish) jobs and who knows what I've got within me?

Kay

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: Kay | Kay Funds

Playtime: 1 month

Previous ORGS? Some meme orgs, harpers etc, nothing serious

Why do want to join?: Got a lot of friends in the org, they've requested and recommended me to join / the org so why not, the org looks really good and I need a good org

Why should we pick you? Active member, good shot and a calm guy that can give the org transportation and defense

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: Daft Punk / Will Slater

Playtime: 2 weeks and a few hours.

Previous ORGS? The Belucci Mafia and Cults of Kek

Why do want to join?: Well both of my previous orgs were either not serious or too serious where we had back stabbers. I want to join so then i can be protected whilst protecting other org members. I wanna feel loved and able to love back. I heard alot about this org and i wanna join so i can be part of something big (not trying to steal limelight).

Why should we pick you?: you should pick me for my good shooting, able to cover your backs when you are doing something. Able to give backup when needed.

Gambling Addiction: No

Reaction score
Application Template

OOC and IC Name:
OOC Name: Bert
IC Name: James Timmons

Playtime: 16 Days

Previous ORGS?
All of em

Why do want to join?: Interested in joining a super kick ass org with funny accents. Im interested in funding organization operations and defending production faciluties.

Why should we pick you?
I'm an elite American motha fucker who ain't afraid to get shit done.

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: orzel1244 / Maciej Rosiak

Playtime: 23 days

Previous ORGS?: Actually I don't remember these all names

Why do want to join?: I wasn't in the city for few months, I'm looking for something fresh

Why should we pick you? I'm high level solider, with 107 lvl of firearms crafting, and nice shooting skills (rifle - 58, pistol - 78, shotgun - 26)

Reaction score
OOC and IC Name: nend64/Irinushka barkov

Playtime:11 days

Previous ORGS? Crescendo, Bishop family and drugs inc.

Why do want to join?: I want to join this organization because im looking for a good community of people to have fun with and earn virtual cash :p

Gambling Addiction: Have not tried it out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.