The Trapani

Reaction score
0hfDcF6.png

nwX8r8M.png
This is the Italian mafia of Trapani(Sicilia), the name was taken from one of the families in the film "The Godfather". Since we are an Italian mafia we adopted the "pizzo", a tax (it would be better talk about extortion) paied by the citizens for their protection, but since we can't force any player to pay we apply the pizzo only to the members.
We are the biggest mafia on this place and we are litteraly going to own Paralake City​

FjTOm9V.png

<Boss>
Johnny Trapani

<Underboss>
Tony Trapani
Leonardo Trapani
Vincenzo Trapani

<Soldiers>

<Associates>
tk1QRCd.png
ALLIED:
HOSTILE:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I am le assassain, can you put that on it please :)

Reaction score
Basically means, every secound day, all org memebers included the boss has to pay 10,000 Dollars to the Org Bank account. The money will be uses on houses and what we vote it for.

Reaction score
After WilliamVamsti(Tony) got permabanned we all decided to keep the organization and the new boss will be Andrew Trapani

Reaction score
it's been a coupple of days without me and the org is almost empty of soldiers.. whats up?

Reaction score
everyone was offline for more then 2 weeks we'll take them again if they are gonna ask
school starts, Trapani dies

Ayjay

Reaction score
Due to your alliance with 'The Paralake Partnership' we have decided to go to war with you aswell as them. If you want to surrender, then do so.

Reaction score
Can ii join this Group i am Friend With First Owner But he got Perm banna

Reaction score
Disband this org. Andrew (the boss) is not playing anymore, and i (underboss) won't make a new one since i'm no more active enought to handle an org by my self