Theft Related Offences - Theft, Burglary, Robbery & Aggravated Burglary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what about a petty theft law
any item under lets say 1,000 counts as petty theft the item gets returned and you get up to 3 years in jail and a 2k fine ??

Reaction score
aka every time someone steals a car 7y7k?
aka every time someone passes by at the wrong time 9y9k?
aka every crowbar/bobby pin 6y6k?

Sorry I cant support this due to the community sometimes being butthurt and will deliver the full blows of this (max sentence every time for just one crowbar or carrying a pistol you shouldnt have there). I rather see this not implemented as it will be used. I rather keep it this or only add one specific law instead of implementing this set of laws for bigger thefts (or higher it slightly to like 4y4k, 5y4k)

Also your burglary literally says if u enter bazaar (part of property) or a garden at subs with a weapon you can be charged with 11.9 due to how 11.7 is written too due to the fact intentions are POV (you can see it as visiting while a cop might see it as you trying to enter the property (burglary)

AKA this suggestion will just result in more shootouts as now you have more reasons to shoot cops, awesome, we didn't have enough of them yet!

Reaction score

Sorry I cant support this due to the community sometimes being butthurt and will deliver the full blows of this (max sentence every time for just one crowbar or carrying a pistol you shouldnt have there). I rather see this not implemented as it will be used. I rather keep it this or only add one specific law instead of implementing this set of laws for bigger thefts (or higher it slightly to like 4y4k, 5y4k)

Also your burglary literally says if u enter bazaar (part of property) or a garden at subs with a weapon you can be charged with 11.9 due to how 11.7 is written too due to the fact intentions are POV (you can see it as visiting while a cop might see it as you trying to enter the property (burglary)

AKA this suggestion will just result in more shootouts as now you have more reasons to shoot cops, awesome, we didn't have enough of them yet!
No, if you read the definition that's theft, not burglary.
No?
Yes? What's wrong with that.

Reaction score

You don't enter the bazaar as a trespasser, you only enter the property or part of the property if you cross the threshold of the market stall. It is only a burglary if you try to break in, there is barely any change here from the current law so not sure what you're trying to get at.

Reaction score
cmo_innovation-1-e1565818050819.jpg

For clarity - the exact punishments aren't really relevant here, it's just examples, these can be discussed by the chiefs if this law change is accepted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.