Things that make you feel old

Reaction score
Not necessarily any videogame related stuff, but the fact how everyone talked about Gen Z's humour being broken.

And now that I help out at a Paintball rent field, where we get a lot of kids to play with the Splatmasters, I feel old because I don't understand their humour. I had to fucking research what they're even talking about... "skibidi toilet", "gyat" etc. And the rest I can't even remember because it's so random.

wZxm1lZ.png

Reaction score
Not necessarily any videogame related stuff, but the fact how everyone talked about Gen Z's humour being broken.

And now that I help out at a Paintball rent field, where we get a lot of kids to play with the Splatmasters, I feel old because I don't understand their humour. I had to fucking research what they're even talking about... "skibidi toilet", "gyat" etc. And the rest I can't even remember because it's so random.

wZxm1lZ.png
thank god none on perp is like this, kids in my area either substance abuse or are cool

Reaction score
who you calling kid when your forum profile says you’re 15
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
ill rephrase
fellow young adolescents in my local constituency are not entertained by the "skibidi toilet" , and much prefer to abuse narcotics or be a nice approachable person

Reaction score
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
ill rephrase
fellow young adolescents in my local constituency are not entertained by the "skibidi toilet" , and much prefer to abuse narcotics or be a nice approachable person
nono it’s just funny, nothing personnel..
skibidi toilet is HILARIOUS!