Javascript, drawing program.

Reaction score
So, I know I previously asked for help on HTML, CSS and im very thankful for the help I recieved but now it seems that we were supposed to work on JavaScript and make a drawing program with alot of functionallity to get the maximum grades. https://pastebin.com/FYnESX91 . Please help. This is the code we get to start with. The teacher wasnt clear with when the things needed to be done and what we were supposed to do.

Reaction score
So, I know I previously asked for help on HTML, CSS and im very thankful for the help I recieved but now it seems that we were supposed to work on JavaScript and make a drawing program with alot of functionallity to get the maximum grades. https://pastebin.com/FYnESX91 . Please help. This is the code we get to start with. The teacher wasnt clear with when the things needed to be done and what we were supposed to do.
I don't want to be an asshole, but you are in school for a reason... What do you learn if you just copy your homework on our forums and get help, why not try it yourself first, and when you face a problem ask for help.

Reaction score
and usually will give you bonus marks as he knows you spend extra time on it, being on the good side of teacher helps your marks

Reaction score
You guys are right, though im just asking for additional functions that I could add to my code, it is best if i try to do it on my own to learn as much as possible.

Reaction score
Have a look at some basic painting programms, they can give you the insight you are missing. And as henk said always try first before asking help. Most school projects are based on existing applications so why not try and learn from them? if you really get stuck we can always help as developers but try to come up with functions yourself. If you don't learn it now you won't be able to do it later.

Reaction score
The teacher just gave us the assignment and wasn't clear about the deadline or where to find the material. We were basically left to do whatever on our own. That's mainly the reason I came here first.

Reaction score
Thats not what I said. I said you should be able to understand your assignment with just this line "JavaScript and make a drawing program with alot of functionallity to get the maximum grades"

Reaction score
@Dank Yea ik i just wanted to say to justify why i came here first, i took your advice. I kinda know what im doing now. Kinda.