third montage

Reaction score
5bfecc9116ee423da35b042ef21d64c8.png

what the fuck is up with you and this spot

everytime there's a single shooter at bazaar you go to the back parking lot, exactly there, and always get a onetap

Reaction score
5bfecc9116ee423da35b042ef21d64c8.png

what the fuck is up with you and this spot

everytime there's a single shooter at bazaar you go to the back parking lot, exactly there, and always get a onetap

I don’t think it’s exactly there mate he probably doesn’t always 1 tap and it’s due to that place probably being a common spot for him in shootouts, for example, why do you think he always buys bazaar 1? Because he knows the wall bang spots to it and it’s one of the best bazaar shops to push out of and to run away from after a shootout. @ICEKILLER_99 knows what he’s doing and plans everything out.

Reaction score
Ok nice forged steam chat from me but honestly I cant see 99% of the people you’re shooting at in this montage.

Ajde brate honestly just enlist for Serbian Army IRL and remove kebabs like @Creepis

Reaction score
my legs were on my desk i wasnt ready for a shootout not fair fucking turk

nice hiding spot for the deagle btw too bad i found it :)

Reaction score
I mean people question why he's so good maybe its the fact he's one of the only skids who is on perp every day and has been for a while sick clips though dude can't lie. (better than @Dom_ now bet)