this is why i get bullied

I used to be one of the "fuck valorant cs so much better" kind of guys but some mates insisted, turns out its a really unique game, I really love it, community is a 50/50 split of toxic and alright people, you can queue just London servers too which is amazing cus fuck playing with foreigners in cs and val it just takes the piss icl, also you got a 25% chance there's an e-girl so that always fun. Honestly just give it a go the abilities and shit takes you a while to learn but not too bad, its really fun and refreshing from csgo imo.

I gave Valorant a shot again after taking smack about it lately. The game just doesn't feel right to me, you don't realise when you get shot, crazy abilities all over the place, stupid gunplay and just toxic community, no thanks!
honestly you need to learn how to play it, you do realise when you get shot, the abilities you get used to and adapt to how to play it, it's like playing any new game for the first time you need to learn how to play it, it isn't all about aim precision which is nice and if you're good enough all you need is game sense, its a very open to ideas game.

Back