This thing worth playing still?

Reaction score
Try to get back to your son till you sweat your last drop of sweat, stop acting dumb and making even more bad decisions by getting back here, you brought a life to this world by accident, don't let that accident turn into a confused accident as well, grow up Sam.

Reaction score
Jamal has called me about 5 days ago saying that he has been dealing drugs and growing weed in his house. He contacted me about 5 days ago saying that the police raided his house and he had no idea what to do. Nobody has heard from him for days and people are getting pretty scared. He also might have a baby coming and he has run from the mother of that baby, he might be heading to Norfolk as he was speaking about it last time he spoke to me so if you live there please keep a lookout for him. His life without perp has him doing it irl. @Brinch

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jamal has called me about 5 days ago saying that he has been dealing drugs and growing weed in his house. He contacted me about 5 days ago saying that the police raided his house and he had no idea what to do. Nobody has heard from him for days and people are getting pretty scared. He also might have a baby coming and he has run from the mother of that baby, he might be heading to Norfolk as he was speaking about it last time he spoke to me so if you live there please keep a lookout for him. His life without perp has him doing it irl. #UnbanJamal @Brinch

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Jamal has called me about 5 days ago saying that he has been dealing drugs and growing weed in his house. He contacted me about 5 days ago saying that the police raided his house and he had no idea what to do. Nobody has heard from him for days and people are getting pretty scared. He also might have a baby coming and he has run from the mother of that baby, he might be heading to Norfolk as he was speaking about it last time he spoke to me so if you live there please keep a lookout for him. His life without perp has him doing it irl. #UnbanJamal @Brinch

Reaction score
You are a bad dealer, if you get people who you care for get involved around you in the business .

Reaction score
Get an apprenticeship, learn on the job won't be the best money at first but enough to get by and within 3 years or so you'll be earning good money its the quickest way to start making money and you definitely need it quick.

Reaction score
Don't join, get a solid job and prove to your girl that you're worth something to her and her child.

If not, stop being a donut and apply to go to university, live with your parents and use the maintenance loan to pay for child support until you can find a part time job. Then the degree has you set for later in life.

Reaction score
Honestly sam its boring to play now mate no point just wasting your time playing perp hence why I stopped playing it. Like everyone else has said man just work on yourself get a job/go get back into education and try to get the chance to see your son man.
Perp is just a time-waster now tbh when we used to play it was fun and there was lots of action now its just crims vs cops and its dead asf.