Thomas Frederick

Reaction score
@Thomas Fredrick is a great member of the police department, and a great role player. Actually when I first saw him when he was police I had an impression that he's an old timer, turns out he's actually pretty new and he's doing it great.
He's done a great job the other day when we had a special mission of securing the PH:GO park and it turned out very fun, also @MangoJuice set up a hot dog stand and it was very fun again!

Reaction score
150% Agree Thomas has shown remarkable dedication to the Plpd and always abides by the code of ethics. I hope that Thomas will get enforcer.

Edit: I forgot to add some other things about Tom in the fact that Tom always tries to help other people throw help chat and also helps other officers on there journey to become senior officer or being promoted up to different ranks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

Very much enjoyed operating Operation Go, I'm sure it annoyed @Samuel to have the entire PLPD swarming in the area around the event, but I believe it was a good teamwork exercise for everyone from high ranked to low ranked. It was definitely enjoyable and a pleasure to plan with @Appricey.