Thread for documents of encounters with and the discussion of the green justice orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In my 3 days on this server, I have discovered an extremely fascinating phenomenon, the green justice orbs. Only one of them will appear in a location unless it is a time of dire need. They sometimes materialize as individuals such as Rutger Cornfield or Tobi Possible to deal out justice when the police cannot; But I know that these are mere aliases and proxy faces of the mysterious entities. I haven't had a camera on hand to photograph them, if anyone has any opinions about these mysterious beings; which I have dubbed MINS: Mysterious Intruding Neutral Systems, then please share your theories, I think that they are a universal AI, installed by the Illuminati or something.

Holy Spurit, a like.

Reaction score
Well for them to have been installed by the Illuminati, the Illuminati would have to actually exist, which is not the case as of the late 1700s. :)

Trande

PhlyTrikx said:
Well for them to have been installed by the Illuminati, the Illuminati would have to actually exist, which is not the case as of the late 1700s. :)
The revolutionary french governemt fell into a wormhole, and appeared in our time. It's them.

Reaction score
I think I've sighted one of these strange beings, as you can see in the photo, they do possess the ability to glide through the Paralake sky.

FE740E582FC0203E082199BC4006DB3CF21C28B0

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
I think I've sighted one of these strange beings, as you can see in the photo, they do possess the ability to glide through the Paralake sky.

FE740E582FC0203E082199BC4006DB3CF21C28B0
Holy motha' O God...

Reaction score
I would like to add that I do not see these entities as evil or dangerous; rather mysterious and with a true sense of justice.

Reaction score
While this isn't very exciting, you can see that the orb's text device is activated. This is a new specimen, I shall name him: mANerWafl

Reaction score
The Marcx Man said:
While this isn't very exciting, you can see that the orb's text device is activated. This is a new specimen, I shall name him: mANerWafl
--Removed by me--

Reaction score
I call these orbs " little search helicopters " because of flashlight on when they are invisible

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Are you telling me Louis XVI was never decapitated, he was just kidnapped only to be sent into the future? :eek:

Trande

PhlyTrikx said:
No, he's Obamas sex slave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.