Three new shoutbox features.

Reaction score
Short description: Three new additions to the shoutbox: Help, Blocking and Rating emoticons.

Detailed explanation:
Help
It's apparent that people will need help regarding anything in general. Sometimes people will ask a question and it will merely go unnoticed. This feature helps rid of these problems. Of course, to stop abuse of the system, a minute timer interval can be placed for each help question.

Example:
Rogue Car Tyres is requesting help:
Why is Shaun such a peasant?

Logo:
vygC9KM.png

Blocking
If you feel like someone is being irritating and talking about how bombing Syria is a bad idea, then you might want to consider blocking their messages from being shown on your desktop television until the next time you come onto the website. Blocking can reduce the chances of people causing problems in the shoutbox overall.

Example:
You have blocked user
HolyShitItsDannyD
. He will be unblocked the next time you access perpheads.com or when you click the 'block' button once again.

Logo:
yPutEyN.png

And finally:
Rating emoticons

I thought this would be a neat addition to the shoutbox because you can just be a silly willy and rate people's sayings without actually using words. Of course this is optional and can be put alongside the rest of the emoticons (if you're unsure what I mean, it's the ratings you get from rating people's posts, etc).

No optional additions listed here; unless you would like to make some down below.

Reaction score
Well, thats great but why would you need to block someone shoutbox?

(Cuz he dont like pumpkiiiins)

But i should say, help feature would be so useful but might be abused, i think.

Emotions... Alright its fine, may be cool.

+Support because;

This 3 new feature would be useful in shoutbox... Well, mostly.

MattIs

I think the requesting support feature could be very useful. But I'd say more for staff members. We do have a report feature and you could message one of us if you need help. But I think the Blocking feature would be awesome, a lot of things are said which shouldn't be and things fire up when there's an argument so you have my support!

Reaction score
+support
Would love to see this added to the shout box. If two users start arguing about a situation in game, or a user is simply being an annoying prick (@Rogue Car Tyres) you can simply block them instead of having to ignore them or just close the shout box.

u5D5pzB.jpg

Deleted member 4084

From my opinion the best so far Suggestion.
I give all my support for this - and find it will be a massive help.

Reaction score
Hello my friend, I like pumpkeens......

woops sorry, normally I hate everything posted by anyone at any point about anything, but this is a good idea.

+support can block annoying Russian kids from shoutbox.