Tilin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mooney

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Tilin

His/Her SteamID:

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Absolutely gatted me out of my car when I could of very easily been... gp'd?

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
INVOLVED:
You choice to flank us made this pretty clear, @Tilin put your vehicle to a full stop so you couldn't flee to continue killing more cops. You put yourself in dangerous situation and thought your car was a safety zone.
And if I know Tilin well, he was not ment to kill you.

Reaction score
INVOLVED:
You choice to flank us made this pretty clear, @Tilin put your vehicle to a full stop so you couldn't flee to continue killing more cops. You put yourself in dangerous situation and thought your car was a safety zone.
And if I know Tilin well, he was not ment to kill you.
INVOLVED:
Didn't kill one cop, fired one bullet, doesn't make any of this reasonable, the car was stationary, why would you fire 4 times into it? he was clearly meaning to kill me

Reaction score
INVOLVED:
Didn't kill one cop, fired one bullet, doesn't make any of this reasonable, the car was stationary, why would you fire 4 times into it? he was clearly meaning to kill me
Doesn't matter if you killed or didn't kill, you fired shots and your intention was to kill officers, you didn't shootout out hearts from the gun, well?
About the killing part, why would do it intentionally? Makes no sense.

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you killed or didn't kill, you fired shots and your intention was to kill officers, you didn't shootout out hearts from the gun, well?
About the killing part, why would do it intentionally? Makes no sense.
You're irrelevant to this AR entirely, the bottom line is that Tilin could of very easily gunpointed me out and cuffed me instead of shooting me to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.