Victor's Introduction

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Victor and I'm a staff member in the zarpgaming community. I started playing DarkRP back in December, and I became staff on there back in March. I really used to enjoy the roleplay on there (semi-serious), though now it is becoming less serious and I don't roleplay as much as before on there. I learned about PERP a while back, so I thought of trying out your server. I haven't played yet, but I am willing to try it out this week, and I really hope that it is as fun as I think it is. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you ingame and I would be very happy if someone helps me in roleplaying on a very serious roleplay server such as this (Pretty much teach me how to play and teach me all of the general rules of Perp). See you guys soon :)

Reaction score
Hi mate, welcome to the community. From what I can see, you like the "Carl on Duty" theme so here is a little joke.
40603-carl-on-duty-black-cops.png

Reaction score
Welcome Victor!

I'm sure that you'll have a great time, just make sure to read through the rules of the server ;)

https://perpheads.com/rules

Might seem like a long read, but it doesn't take more than 10 minutes.
This is a server that tries to imitate realistic situations as much as possible withing the bounds of the game, so rules are needed to stop people from minging.

Reaction score
welcome victor to PERPheads hope you enjoy the the server as long as you are here.