Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Bolli
How long were you banned for: 1D

Your Steam Name
: Tinky
Your In-game Name: Tinky Starksy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Prop pushing
Why should this appeal be considered: First off I'd like to say I'm really sorry for what I did. I did proppush myself out of the water because I was teleported in there without being told why and I didnt know what to do so the smartest thing I thought of was prop pushing myself out of the water so I got @LunkLoafGrumble to drop me a prop and give me access, after a failed attempt I got teleported out of the water and I went on with my evening. A few minutes later my car got flown into the water and another minute later I got banned for prop pushing. I'm really sorry for proppushing myself and I can assure you it wont happen again. I'm sorry for ruining your RP @blobvis 2.0 and @LunkLoafGrumble and I'm sorry @Bolli for you having to deal with my dumb shit.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
It was my fault in the beginning for starting the banter lmao, but after I decided to bring you back up to let you continue your rp somewhere else u got returned by me after as you started proppushing again, but after that @Bolli took notice as you propsurfed back up which you shouldn't have done. But I accept your apology for the propsurf but @Bolli banned you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.