Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Super/@Cole
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your In-game Name: Something Chinese
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 2.4: User sold in-game currency for real funds. // Extended to 6 months for 3.2: Communicating in-game information via a third-party application (Discord)
Why should this appeal be considered: I was banned about a month ago on 10th of June for Out of game trading (1 month ban) and then it got extended to 6 months because of evidence of me metagaming with a bunch of other people who got banned too. I have been in the community for about 3 and a half years and I know my ban record isnt the best but it's also certainly not the worst. I've done stupid stuff in the community before aswell and I've been banned and I'm sorry to anyone's experience who I ruined. I am really sorry and I want to come back and roleplay with friends and meet new people as the community is full of great people who you can become friends with easily.

I wanna apologize to Dom, Super, Cole and everyone else who had to look through evidence of me rulebreaking. I know you had to look through atleast 80 minutes of evidence and I'm really sorry for wasting your time with my stupidity. I have shown before that I can roleplay and I'd like to prove to you once again that I cant only play criminal, but I can participate in the PD aswell and other roleplay aspects of the server.

Ive been banned for only a month and that's not a lot of time but if I get another chance I can prove that I have changed and I will attempt my best to not rulebreak anymore and I won't ruin any else's experience on the community. I kept quite a clean record after my cheating ban got lifted and I hope you let me prove to you that I can keep a clean record again.

Additional Comment(s): I am really sorry for what I've done and if you give me a chance I'll prove to you that I've changed. I'm genuienly sorry to anyone who had their experience ruined due to me rulebreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.