Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Inchs

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your In-game Name: Xiang-Zhao Changiyng-Xiu
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned?: 2.5 - User shot up a car and attempted to kill him for no reason after being told to stop being aids
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel that my ban is invalid because, one of my buddys took my car without my permission, I told them to leave it and they didn't, then i gun pointed them to get out of the car and they refused, so I had to gun point them out and then as I lowered my weapon he rushed to the car and takes it and attempts to drive-off, so i shot up the car to stop it from fleeing and from it being stolen, as doing so inchs grabs me mid situation and puts me on the roof and literally bans me for it, without letting me explain myself.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Deleted member 6228

I told you beforehand in LOOC to stop being aids, as people complained about you shooting each other for little to no reason

Reaction score
I had a reason tho? My property was being damaged after i told him not to

Reaction score
'people' You mean curak and if u watch the video you can see he is talking in whisper telling DB to stop crashing the car and get out and he didn't listen there was a reason

Reaction score
@Atomic pls don't slander me, i didn't told anyone, inchs was in no clip for the entire situation.

Reaction score
involved
I did not make any report on tinky or anything, it was fair enough tinky shot up the cars I was attempting to steal it off him using keys and he didn't want me to do so, so he sprayed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.