To The Pop Genre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Dont get effended i hate fucking pop shit music it should go and die fucking worst music ive ever listened to

Reaction score
ae80c60037be10301979605a12a764db.png

Sounds dreadful- wouldn't even class it as music.

Reaction score
This reminds me of Filthy Frank

Edit because I'm seeing this again, and it's triggering me (xd):
Honestly, what did you accomplish with this thread? Well, other than making yourself look like a huge douchebag. I can be in a mood for heavy metal or whatever, but it occurs very, very, very rarely. I personally like rock, from bands like Arctic Monkeys or Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, but I also listen to and play other types of music. Notice how I didn't say, "I like rock, and if you don't then you're a moron"?

Having an opinion is like having genitalia. Everyone has it, but you're a moron if you go and shove it in other people's faces without permission.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw the same lamp post that you saw that day @Duffy

To be honest there is no point in this IMO. So what if you hate Pop music? That's your opinion and guess what, other people have different opinions. Some of them like Pop music and you don't see them making threads like this one unless it's about sharing your best Pop music. For me it seems like you're starting to become a post whore because I see no point in this thread at all. I understand you wanted to share your opinion with everyone, but don't make a thread about it. Please. Maybe go on teamspeak and actually socialize with people there?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I can gather from the video you posted

Pros: If you like it, good for you.

This is what I can gather from the
Cons:
Yelling
About two or three instruments
Absolutely no lyrics, because the guy is literally screaming his lungs out
What are those??????!?!?

Welcome to society, where you will hate absolutely everything and will only care about yourself and your own taste.
But besides that, let me give you some advice because it would appear nobody ever gave some throughout your entire life.

If you don't like something, don't care about it. Eg, don't listen to any music you don't like, etc.

Also there are other radio stations. ;)

Because you don't like it, doesn't mean you need to make a news report about it.

Deleted member 1235

I saw the same lamp post that you saw that day @Duffy

To be honest there is no point in this IMO. So what if you hate Pop music? That's your opinion and guess what, other people have different opinions. Some of them like Pop music and you don't see them making threads like this one unless it's about sharing your best Pop music. For me it seems like you're starting to become a post whore because I see no point in this thread at all. I understand you wanted to share your opinion with everyone, but don't make a thread about it. Please. Maybe go on teamspeak and actually socialize with people there?

(On phone)

I'm suprised someone still remembered me saying that :p

Pop music is good. I mean not as good as 1930/40s marching music from a particular Central European county with long sausages and fat owners. Still good tho, so pls kill yourself.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You dont like Pop music ... thats the most vague thing you can say. Pop music varies .... none are the same with millions of different songs, do you hate all pop music because in that case you're a Nazi.
Genuine request can you please keep your opinion to yourself rather than seek attention and people to dispute it. Because this thread is nothing but an attempt to trigger people.

Status
Not open for further replies.