Bring back paralakefm once again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: The idea is very simple like the title says, bring back the paralake fm again.

Description: I miss the channel as a paralakefm as basically it would make us listen to people, play radio hosts and play music we All listen to. Rn theres Only real radios. Which often plays some music you dont like, ofc that can happen with paralakefm too, but it gives a little better way and requesting your own music aswell, and having some fun with that.

Pros: People will be able to listen to their favourite music often, and Also music people just in general like. People will Also be able to play radio hosts and say opinion etc, making their own fictional category and genre. Just like irl where people mentions fx shootouts or traffic accidents etc.

Cons: some people might play some shit music, or say some bs things or what do I know xD

Reaction score
It's just like the newspaper, don't bother it's all dead and will be forgotten about a week just like poor Tooter. You should know the core of this gamemode and what everyone is up to understand why.

Deleted member 1235

@BigBenji you'll still get copyrighted, even people with like 100 subs on YouTube who use a song in their vids get copyrighted

Reaction score
If people still can play dispatcher though then they’d definitely play a radio DJ job

Reaction score
@Duffy you can’t get sued for playing audio that is already on youtube unless you’re the one uploading it though.

Reaction score
The way this is mentioned by Jimmy implies it’d be a YouTube link audio stream, which would be as legal as playing music down your mic in CS is.

Deleted member 5577

@BigBenji He would be rebroadcasting it so it wouldn't matter if he was streaming off of youtube or not

Deleted member 1235

@BigBenji say you upload a song from Michael Jackson. And I did a separate video using the song you uploaded, I'll still be responsible for using copyrighted content. You have to ensure its above board before you use it

Reaction score
@LilChicken but it’s not being broadcast as a radio station? It’s just playing YouTube audio links on a game and will not in any way, shape or form be accessible outside the game. It’d be as legal as playing music down your microphone would be.

Deleted member 5577

@BigBenji strictly speaking playing music down your mic isn't legal because you're still streaming to an audience it doesn't matter that you need the game to be able to access it

Reaction score
Dispatch and DJ are completely different and the only similarities is that you do the role sitting down.

people still play the dispatcher job because it gives you a lot of money as well as the fact its still linked with the PD. It’s also actually interesting for lots of people but it still hasn’t reached that dying point like Paralake FM.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
That's why when you try and go for the job they could be approved by admins and etc, and if they do Abuse it.. it could come to a punishment such as a blacklist, warning? or a ban (Just a thought.)

Sam

Reaction score
If anything, this would have to be done by a community member... and I don’t think it’s something that would work for very long

Status
Not open for further replies.