Toby Hill/Mimic Moon

Reaction score
I am recommending Toby as tonight he managed too actually keep control off a bunch off people and make a film.
At first it started as a cluster fuck and we may off all ended up getting in an admin sit, after that Toby managed too keep everyone in line and follow his directions, we had the plpd shut the road off for us too film, he had them join in with the film and overall it ended up coming out quite good. Im sure he will upload the film in the next few days

Reaction score
I watched him randomly kill around 5 cops
big up toby, an absolute pleasure
straight up legend tbh.
He's also made a very good video a few days ago overall great guy but needs to not get himself banned
I am recommending Toby as tonight he managed too actually keep control off a bunch off people and make a film.
At first it started as a cluster fuck and we may off all ended up getting in an admin sit, after that Toby managed too keep everyone in line and follow his directions, we had the plpd shut the road off for us too film, he had them join in with the film and overall it ended up coming out quite good. Im sure he will upload the film in the next few days

Thank you everyone :D

Reaction score
Definitely a long overdue post ! I hope everyone is well, it has been a long time since Toby has stepped into the ring, But I never got to post the video here of that fateful recording day !

this is insane, can i ask how did you get the cinematic at 3:07-3:11?