Today was was the day i almost fucking died XDDDD

Deleted member 5920

XD bruh my max is 305Ibs what i did there was a 50/50 chance of me snapping my legs. my ass was foolish enough to do that

I can do 220 for 1 rep but holy shit my man you do not try 50kg/100lbs more than your max randomly lmao

Reaction score
Mate that is fuckin unreal. I would never try and lift that at my Gym, Hell some of the fuckin massive blokes at my Gym can't lift that. 183 kg is a lot. I barely did almost half that once and it fucked my shoulders up. I feel a bit weak saying that on a thread about a guy liftin that shit but I may be able to lift that one day if I train a lot. But hell nothin wrong with dreamin right?

edit
@Detrix Ey btw u know what that song is called that was playin in the background?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mate that is fuckin unreal. I would never try and lift that at my Gym, Hell some of the fuckin massive blokes at my Gym can't lift that. 183 kg is a lot. I barely did almost half that once and it fucked my shoulders up. I feel a bit weak saying that on a thread about a guy liftin that shit but I may be able to lift that one day if I train a lot. But hell nothin wrong with dreamin right?

edit
@Detrix Ey btw u know what that song is called that was playin in the background?
Man i appreciate that, but that dream can become a reality. it takes sweat, motivation, hard work, and determination. not trying to come off like mr big shot or anything but i've been lifting weights every since i played football for the middle school. and all that time and work actually paid off. It is possible my friend.

Last edited:
Reaction score

edit
i dont know but it sounded like it was from Nba Youngboy if i can recall. wasn't really paying attention