Tomas 'My Lover' Costello

Reaction score
@ijokerxo , my dear friend,
I would like to Recommend Tomas in hope that someday he becomes a member of this already strong staff team we have, why you ask? Well sit down, grab a cuppa and read on....

Tomas has to be one of the most nice and genuine guys on the server, I would say he is almost known by all members on the server.

So first off let me talk about his Kindness, Tomas always shows great consideration when it comes to making others gameplay experience even better, always has a positive attitude to whoever, no matter whatever the situation may be! Someone being salty? No problem Tomas will see the brighter side of things and just make the situation a lot easier.

His calmness, Tomas has to be one of the calmest people I've met on the server since becoming a member the start of this year, knows exactly how to defuse a situation keeps a cool head at the same time as thinking of a resolution to solve the issue at hand!

Helping Hand, Tomas is always active in the Help Chat and OOC chat if help is required, also in game if he notices someone may have just broken a rule he'll rush over but instead of shouting at them like most people do he'll kindly explain the rule to them and just ask them not to do it again in hope they don't receive a warning and/or ban.

Activity and Skills, Tomas constantly engages himself in Role Play Situations no matter what it may be, always seems up to the task of being a strong leader, his leadership skills are no doubt shown in his role of Sergeant and his involvement with Internal Affairs inside the PLPD, always has something constructive to say about anything, to cut things short, Tomas has to be one of the strongest Role Players on the server and one of the best members when it comes to helping people out.

P.S he's on TeamSpeak almost every day before anyone asks!

P.S again, love you bbe hope you get a place on the staff team, you could definitely improve it!