Best RP moment I ever had.

Reaction score
So, last night was no doubt one of the funniest RP moments I have ever had.

It started with me being the mayor, and as the skin for it is really messed up people kept walking up saying things like "what the fuck is wrong with your face?". This was until Tomas Costello ( @ijokerxo ) came along and said, something about me having Leprocy so he decided to RP me being in a wheel chair by me sitting in a chair and him pushing it. Whilst this was happening he decided he was gonna go draw some money out from the ATM, so we walked over and he sits me infront of the medic and says whats up with me, after he done this the medic decided he was "trained" enough to help. So they wheeled me into the emergency room and tell me to get onto one of the beds, at which point Roen Coen comes on service as an SS ( @It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! ) so I tell him where I am. (this is where it begins to get hilarious, I had no idea what was coming) So when Roen gets into the room with me, Tomas and the medic, the medic asks me whats wrong, so I say, my dick, my leg and my eye has fallen out. So as this medic was so trained he figured that me having no dick would fix my leg, so he walks over to the NPC and acts as if he is getting something out, when he walks back he comes he pulls out a massive syringe so I jump up and run to the other side of the room, whilst I'm in the corner Tomas moves me back over to the bed and holds me down whilst the medic inserts the syringe into my ear. Once this has happened he says I may go abit crazy so I begin to act crazy and slowly calm down again at which point he asks if it fixed it, so we rolled, turned out it wasn't fixed.So this "trained" medic comes to the conclusion, that I need to lose my dick at which point I'm tied to the bed, after I'm tied the medic says we don't have a saw so its gonna need biting off at which point I say Costello can do it because he is my carer, but he says no, explainable. After Tomas says no I say well its up to Roen at which point he starts to attempt to "erouse" me to make it easier (which was very awkward to RP), then he bites it off, so I take it as a "present", turned out that Roen managed to swallow a dick (upon him saying this I began laughing like crazy. And we once again roll to see if it worked, which, turns out it didn't so I was then rendered dead. After this I asked for me to be wheeled to the city hall balcony and so I was taken there, at which point I broadcasted out what happened and that I was commiting suicide, which, didn't work so Roen and Tomas just laughed at me.

It may not seem funny reading it, but it was one of those moments where you have to be there. Sadly, my demos decide to not load, but if i manage to get them to, i will upload a demo on here.